Chapter 3

I'm not sure how long I've waited, maybe three minutes, maybe thirty minutes.My trousers are wet, and the shoes get water.

In the heavy rain, I stare at the shaking tree shadows on the car window.

As soon as Elliot finally comes out, he hides in my cold umbrella, takes the umbrella in my hand and walks toward Naomi who is still in the car.

Their lips are red, apparently just kissed.

Naomi looks gently to me in front of her fiancé and says to me, "Macy, you didn't have to go out to pick me up, now the rain is about to stop."

I pull out a smile.

"Come on, let's go back to dinner." She continues to say.

I go back to school after dinner.

At ten o'clock, the phone rang three times.

I don't want to pick it up today.

Ten minutes later, another phone call came, and Elliot's voice is hidden in anger: "Come down."

I walk to the balcony, downstairs, a familiar car was hidden in the night.

"I only give you a minute." He says again.

The night is cold. I walk in the silver moonlight, and my hair is still wet after taking a shower.

But just as I sit in the co-pilot, the car accelerates away from the campus.

"Where are you going?" I have some panic.

Elliot does not answer.

"Elliot!"

He swerves suddenly, parks the car at the nearby parking lot, then unleashes the seat belt and throws himself at me.

I feel out of breath and became a fish about to drown.

Elliot controlls both of my wrists with one hand, and swim the other all over my body.

He still made it.

"Why?Why do you treat me this way?" I lay on my back and ask quietly.

Elliot lies on top of me panting: "Didn't you seduce me first?"

I blink as Elliot bites my nipple in his mouth.

Time back three years ago.

When I was seventeen, Naomi asked me if I wanted to go to a pub.

I dared not say no.

In the dance music and the bright lights, she even showed what a good sister should have been, saying that I was a minor and could only drink juice.

So I didn't know she could put an aphrodisiac in my juice too.

I escaped from the back door of the pub with the last slight of reason and awareness and then met Elliot.

Later it became what it is now.

He concentrates on fucking me, while licking my ears, "I still remember you at seventeen. You were in white dress, begging me to fuck you."

My eyes suddenly feel sore, and I bury my face in Elliot's chest. "Stop talking, please, stop talking."

At that time, Naomi and Elliot didn't know each other yet, they weren't boyfriend and girlfriend, so I didn't do anything wrong.

"You're so slutty, there's a river running under you," Elliot smiles, "what a good daughter of Mr. Will."

I feel weak all over, and Elliot supports my shoulders, forcing me to look at him.