Chapter 27

Everything around gradually fades away—the sounds, colors, and shadows. We lie on the bed, feeling like we are on a small boat.

My pajamas are pulled askew by Elliot. When Elliot starts kissing my neck, I sigh with pleasure and then try to take off Elliot's shirt.

However, the buttons are too tight, and after a while, I lightly tap his chest.

"Take it off yourself," I say a bit impatiently.

Elliot chuckles, kisses me on the lips, then sits up, grabs the back of his shirt, revealing his fit and handsome body. He presses himself against me again and continues to nibble on my chest.

"Here," Elliot licks a raised pink nipple on my chest, "it's already swollen like this."

He turned me into a complete hedonist.

I arched my chest to let him continue, feeling so comfortable that all ten of my toes curld up, weakly rubbing against the bedsheets.

I don't know when Elliot has taken off my pants.

"Touch me," Elliot takes my hand and guides it into his underwear.

At the same time, his hand also slips into mine.Elliot leans in closer, inserting a finger inside me.

It has been a long time since I had sex, and I feel uncomfortable, whimpering as I twist my waist. But I don't want him to stop, so I spread my legs wider and softly urge him to go faster.

Elliot leans over, inserting another finger while kissing my lips and saying, "I love you."

A faint, animalistic scent of desire begins to fill the deep blue bedsheets.

Elliot adjusts his position, one hand kneading my butt, and the other placing a pillow beneath my waist. Now, my private parts are completely exposed to his view.

But Elliot soon becomes unsatisfied with this gentle mode.

"Macy, Can I do it from behind?" Elliot licks the sweat from my neck.

I nod.

However, he didn't pull out; instead, he makes me slowly rotate, turning that thing inside me halfway.

Now, it has become even larger.

I stay down, and Elliot eagerly embraces me, one hand squeezing my chest while he begins his movements.

My breathing becomes more and more intense.

"Macy, do you like it?" Elliot asks.

My moans of pleasure are my answer.

After reaching climax, my legs go weak, and I collapse onto the bed. My body is covered in sweat, my heart still pounding, and I feel weightless, as if floating on air.

"Would you like to kiss for a while?" Elliot lies down next to me and asks.

A few seconds later, I turn my head slightly and nod gently, "Yes."

In this position, Elliot continues to kiss me passionately.

After a while, his gaze becomes heated. I reach out to touch Elliot's strong chest, brushing past his light brown nipple, which causes him to frown and instinctively arch his back.

I then realize he is still inside himself, swollen to the point of almost losing sensation.

We later became a bit crazy.

Elliot also plays with my feet, teasingly stretching each toe, curled due to desire. I wriggle my buttocks, causing his lower parts to go even deeper.

We are like overheated machines, continuously releasing pink bubbles from every crevice of our bones.