Two

Salvatore pov

As I wake up, I look to see Aurora's head on my chest. A few minutes later Aurora's eyes open. I pick her up and get off the bed. I get my phone and call of my my father's men soon to be mine, and ask him to get a newborns baby clothes and some baby stuff.

About a few minutes later I hear a knock, I open the door to see one of the men I asked, he has diapers, baby food, baby toys, a baby shower things so I can bathe her, baby clothes, wipes, and many other things.

I tell him to put it on the bed and he leaves.

"You're gonna take a bath." I whisper to the baby as she looks at me as she smiles.

I get a diaper and the wisps ready. I also get the baby shampoo and a baby holder to lay her down so I can bathe her.

I get the holder and put it in my bathroom on the floor I turn the water warm. I the start to undress Aurora, I then carefully lay Aurora on it.

I get a soft cloth and wet it. About 25 minutes later I finished. I get a towel and wrap her around it, I then turn off the water.

I then take Aurora on my bed and I put a diaper on her. I then pick a pick set.

After I'm done, I put pillows around Aurora on the bed so I can change and she won't fall

About 5 minutes later I finished. I then get Aurora to see her looking at the wall. I walk to her side to see her looking at me as she smiles. I smile as I pick her up in my arms.

I then leave my room and go down stairs.

Once I arrive at in the kitchen I see everyone their.

"Awww, she's so cute." My mom said looking at Aurora who is in my arms. My brothers then look at Aurora with soft eyes.

My father then comes in the kitchen with a worried look.

"What's wrong?" I ask, my dad as fear goes in his eyes.

"My mom and dad and you're aunts and cousins and uncles are coming today. They don't know about Aurora yet." My dad says.

"When are they coming?" Aden ask.

"Today." My dad answers.

I then hand my mom Aurora.

"Was she crying at night?" My mom ask.

"No, she was asleep." I said as she nods.

"She's so cute." My mom says smiling.

"Oh, uh I filled out the adoption papers, she is now ours." My dad says as we all smile.

"YESS!" My brothers all say.

My father pales as we hear a knock on the door.

"Go hide, were gonna surprise them. I'll hide with her." I said as they all nod. I get Aurora in my arms and I head to the sectery room do I can watch and listen.