Twenty-one

Alexander pov

I smile looking at Aulora.

"Happy birthday!" We all say as she smiles.

It's her sixth birthday.

She blows the candles out as everyone smiles at her.

She then walks towards me as she hugs my legs, she's still short. Cute.

Salvatore pov

I smile as I pick up my baby sis, she hugs me as she yawns.

"You tired?" I ask, she nods rubbing her small hands.

I take her to her room, I softly put her on her bed, I cover her with her violet purple soft blanket. I plant a gentle kiss on her forehead as she falls asleep.

"Good night my princess, I'll protect you for as long as I live, we all will." I whisper as I slowly back away.

I then leave the room and close the door but not all the way.

I leave smiling.

I walk downstairs to see my family, everyone else left, but Lizzie and her husband and Will, are still here.

"Where's Aulora?" He ask smiling as I glare at him.

"She's sleeping." I said as he nods.

Aulora pov

I joint up, I see a man in black in front of me. My eyes widen with fear. I crawl back as my back touches my bed headboard.

"P - papa." I try to scream out but it turns to be a whisper.

"Shhhh, it's your going to be taken good care of." He says as he walks closer. He's big, and inked. He had a scar on his left eye. In my room I have the purple lights on, making him look like a huge monster. He come towards me, as I panic.

"Sav." I try to scream yet, it comes out as a whisper.

"They're not going to come and get you." He says as his big body towers over me.

Tears roll down my cheeks as he lift me up violently. I punch and kick, yet noting happens.

I then scream, I scream as loud as I can. "PAPA, SAV P - PLEASE H - HELP!" I cry, the man throws me against the wall, he curses under his breath as we hear shouting and running. He then grabs me and he holds me as he jumps out the window, I scream in fear. Have I ever told you I hate heights? Well here's the time!

I then get hit in the back of my head, I then fall to the ground as my eyes close.

Salvatore pov

"PAPA, SAV P - PLEASE H - HELP!" I joint up as I hear Auoura scream.

"Get them in the safe room." I tell a guard as he nods taking my mom and Will to the safe too. Me my brothers and dad and a few guards run to Auloras room.

I slam the door hoping Aulora just had a bad nightmare or something, but no my eyes darken as I look to see her bed empty, I look around to see her room a mess, like she's been fighting or been thrown around. I look to see her window open.

"DONT LET ANYONE OUT OR IN!" I shout in anger the men nod as they leave.

My eyes darken I run outside, we then begin to look.

/ / /

As I go to my room, I slide on the door I begin to cry I hit my head as I sob.

She's gone, she's gone, and it's my fault. I said I'll protect her, I told her I would and I failed, I should've never left her room. I should've stayed.

I cry and cry. It's been about four hours and still nothing. I get up, I walk to my bed on my night stand their is a picture of me and Auoura I grab it and hold it to my chest as I cry.

'Dont worry my princess I'll find you and bring you home.' I thought to myself as my eyes darken.

And I'd bring the whole world on fire just to find you.

And that's a promise, a promise that I'm going to keep, when I find you I'm going to kill no no no tourture everyone that was involved.

My eyes darken as I look outside.

I'll find you, and I'd gladly like to bring hell to this world as I search for you.

Sorry for the late update, I've been going to school and stuff. But I'll try to make chapters for you.

What do you think will happen to Salvatore and the rest?

Who do you think took her?

Counted words: 756