Fivty - four

Auoura pov

I sigh, it's the next day. Yesterday we all sat down and planned.

I'm currently in my office, I then hear a knock on the door.

"Come in." I say, the door opens reavling grandpa, papa Luca and Sav, along with Mark.

They undue their bottoms to their suits jackets and sit down.

"So who do we have?" I ask.

"We have Joe Gomez, George Lopez and Anderson Davis. These three men are known to have his full trust and no family." Mark says as I nod.

"Tell me about them." I say.

"Joe Gomez, 34. He does sex trafficking. He was once married but he then killed his wife and two children. He was sent to jail for about five years and two months. When he was about seven years old, Russians killed his parents." Mark says as I nod.

"Gorge Lopez, 42. He does drug dealing and he would do this thing where'd he kidnapped kids and would use them as a, I don't but proving that they what do anything for the devil some shit like that. But they would beat the children and would drink their bloods to prove and stuff. Ten years ago they then where killed by some gang, but Gorge was able to run away." Mark says as I nod.

Mark sighs. "And for Anderson Davis. He's Anton's second man in command." Ah no wonder why I remembered his name.

"He does mostly everything, and is by Anton's side." Mark says as they look at me and I think.

"What if we do Anderson Davis?" I ask.

"I mean he's the second man in command. If  Anton thinks he betrayed him Anton will become furious, he'll be mad. He'd have no one by his side, and he'll need a man. He also might chose Ryan considering he helped him out, but then Ryan will then have more power." Mark says as I nod.

"But then we also have Joe Gomez. His parents where killed by Russians, it would make sense. Betraying the Russian Don and his parents where killed by the Russians." Sav said.

"But I think we should do Anderson." Sav says as the rest nod and I agree.

"You're dismissed." I say they then get up and leave except for papa and Sav.

"But what if Ryan gets hungry power. He gets the power and what if he wants more and decides to betray us?" Sav ask.

"He won't." I said looking at papers.

"What makes you so sure?" Papa ask, I put down the paper and look at them.

"He won't, I'm sure of it. Just like I'm sure the rest of my men won't betray me. Do you think they just come when they please and say 'ah I want to work for you and put my life in danger for you'? I don't do that, to be honest I wanted to work alone, when I start I wanted to work alone. Working alone was easy for me. I got the things done I had no problem. But during my missions and stuff I saved people and their families and in returned they willingly worked for me. I disagreed and they all wanted to repay me for saving them, they than cut their hand and vowed to me that they would never betray me, and if they did they'd kill themselves or I would kill them, but I agreed to not touch their family." I say.

"So yes I do believe they won't do anything, along with Ryan." I say, they then nod and leave.

And I've never have anymore betrayed me, none of my men have...and I just hope none do in the future.

v1569_3218 their you go. I did three chapters as you asked, I hope you guys have a good Christmas Eve and happy Christmas day.

Counted words: 646