Fivty

Auoura pov

I wake up as I stretch. I then go to the living room to see Tom Will and Blade.

"Hello princess." Blade says smiling the rest look at me. I walk to the kitchen and get some strawberries. I then sit back down and eat them.

"Princess." I hear Sav. I look to him to see him looking at me. I stare at him in confusion, he's not looking at me anymore. I look to see wheres he's looking.

My finger. The ring. He's looking at the the ring on my right hand endex finger.

I quickly hide my hand.

Soon later the rest come in. When I say 'the rest' I mean my parents sibbilings, aunts uncles and cousin's, grandparents. Wills, Tom's and Blades parent's.

"W - whats the ring?" Salvatore ask. The rest look at me.

"Um. H - how are you guys?!" I ask trying the change the subject.

"Don't you dare change the subject! I knew you always had the ring on you when you where found after you went missing. What it is? Theirs something about the ring I can feel it." Salvatore questions.

"Anton. He gave it to me. I tried to take it off...many times. Can you take it off for me bubba?" I say tears falling down my cheeks.

"What do you mean you can't take it off?" Mama ask.

"It won't come off. Bubba can you take it off?" I ask Sav.

I walk towards him giving him my hand. His big rough hand reaches for my small soft hand.

"Princess, how come it won't come off?" Sav ask.

"I told him I would take it off, he got mad and said he would make sure it won't come off." I said.

He gets something from his pocket and carefully take off the stone of the ring.

People then gasp. A silver screw covered with blood. The screw is in the middle of my finger.

"C - call Dr. Lewis." Sav says.

Grandpa leave, seven minutes later he comes back with a man in a doctor uniform.

He walks towards us with a white bag in his hand.

He takes my small hand in his large hand.

Why are their hands so big?' I thought to myself.

"I'll have to pull it out." Dr Lewis says.

"Ok." I said sighing as I lazily eat my strawberries.

"Do we have chocolate?" I ask as they look at me like I'm crazy.

"You have a freaking screw in your finger that about to get pulled out and instead you're asking if we have chocolate!?" My cousin, David says.

"I have piorites." I said as they laugh.

"Ok I'm going to get it out." Lewis says as I nod.

He then pulls it out.

"Where's my chocolate!?" I yelled.

"You still asking for that chocolate after that screw was pulled out of you? These woman are crazy!" Aden, my brother shouts. The ladies glare at him.

"Where's my chocolate!?" I shout.

"I'll go get you your chocolate!" Aden shouts as I smile happily.

Yay chocolate!' I thought to myself.

Aden the comes back with chocolate I then start to eat it with my strawberries.

"So your the most feared assassin Marceline?" Grandpa ask as I nod.

"How did you become an assassin?" Mama ask.

"Well after Anton took me he trained me, it took me a year or two to get ready. I got big brains apparently and was a fast learner. Anyways I then started to make good friends...and enemies. Lots and lots of enemies. Anydue! When I went to fight in the underworld, people asked my name I didn't have a name at that time but the name Marceline just popped in my head and I said that." I explained eating my strawberries and chocolate as Dr. Lies wraps my finger up.

"Ohhh, yea you Tom's dad, you Benjamin or Benny whatever your name is, tell yo men they still owe me. If they don't pay me back I'll go to them and get my money back." I said looking at Benjamin or Benny whatever his name is.

"O - oh ok. My name is Ben." Benny says.

"Oh ok Benny." I said licking the chocolate off my hand.

Benjamin or Benny, Ben whatever, he is the Don of the French and Blades father is the second command for the French.

"Wait why do my men owe you money?" Benny ask.

"Oh well apparently they had lost some money that was yours and they asked me, Marceline for help and I said yes...but that came at a very very risky deal." I said pulling out my dagger I swearl it in my hands.

I look at Benny my smile growing wide my eyes darkening.

"I wouldn't say risky for me, but you should make sure we won't end up as enemies in the future...or you and your men and everything you've worked for will crumble into dust and ashes." I say smiling wide.

Everyone looks at me with fear.

"Don't be afraid just don't get on my bad side." I say as I look at my finger, blood then appears. I let the blood drip.

"When I was with Anton, he took me to the store, well not just any hospital. It was for crazy people I forgot what it was called - the hospital. I thought it was as punishment but then I soon realized that it wasn't. Apparently I'm bipolar, I at times will act as a child even tho I am one but don't get treated ested like one..." I whisper the last part.

"I also have antisocial personality disorder." I said as mama gasp.

Antisocial personality disorder -
a personality disorder characterized by persistent disregard of the rights of other people, failure to comply with laws and social customs, and irresponsible and reckless behavior.

"I also ment people their. Josh, Josh was in their, that's how I first ment him I only saw him once. Once we where out the second time we ment was when I was hurt." I said.

"Why was Josh in their?" Sav ask.

"He has borderline personality disorder." I say

Borderline personality disorder -
Behavioral: antisocial behavior, compulsive behavior, hostility, impulsivity, irritability, risk taking behaviors, self-destructive behavior, self-harm, social isolation, or lack of restraint
Mood: anger, anxiety, general discontent, guilt, loneliness, mood swings, or sadness
Psychological: depression, distorted self-image, grandiosity, or narcissism
Also common: thoughts of suicide

"I was in their for about two months." I added.

"Anyway! You might need to buy more chocolate!" I say giggling. I want some more chocolate.

"That was a new bottle." Alessandro says.

"That was for my ice cream!" Alessandro shouts as I giggle. He then looks at me with adoration.

I yawn.

I get up and walk to Sav's room. Once I'm in his room I jump on his bed spreading my arms and legs as I take the whole bed.

His bed is so soft...

Welp it's my bed too now!

I mean...it's always been.

Counted words: 1177