Five

Alexander pov

I smile as I look at Aurora who is laying on the bed looking at me.

I just finished changing her clothes, she looks so cute. Me and her uncles and brother and even cousins are gonna have to protect her from boys, but that's what guns are for. No we won't use it on them just you know scare them a bit.

As I reach in my pocket to grab my phone, I feel nothing. I then look check my other pockets to find my phone. Still nothing. Ok I may be old but i ain't that old.

I look at Auoura to see her laughing. I smile looking at her as she smiles, her laugh is truly beautiful.

I pick her up in my arms. I then go downstairs. I see my wife making cookies.

"Hi, love." I said looking at her. She looks at me smiling.

"Hey, honey." She said as she mixes the mix.

"Hey, have you seen my phone?" I ask.

"Nope." Bella says as I get confused.

"I swear that I had my phone in my pocket." I said.

A few minutes later Luca comes in "Hey dad I found your phone in my room." Luca says handing me my phone as I get confused.

"I - I didn't put my phone their, I swear once I put it down i put it in my pocket." I said.

"I knew you where old but I didn't think you where that old." Luca says as I glare at him, he looks away.

He smiles looking at Aurora "Heyy." He said as he puts a kiss on her forehead. She smiles looking at him.

"Let's have fun and play with her before Salvatore comes down." Luca says, he then gets Aurora from my arms and throws her up in the air but not to hight.

"Where is Auoura, my Principessa!?" We hear Salvatore says, Luca's eyes widen.

"I'ma hide, don't tell him where I am." Luca says as I nod.

Luca and then runs off with Auoura as she smiles looking back at us.

"Auoura is gonna be so tired, I mean brothers, male cousins, uncles. No girl, but she'll have me." Bella says as I laugh and nod.

"Me and her aunts then will have sleepovers, and do our nails. Ah and even talk about boys!" Bella says as I stop smiling and frown.

"Keep dreaming, my love." I said. Salvatore then comes in.

"Where is the Principessa?" Salvatore says.

"Not sure, I think one of your brothers have her." Bell says.

"Mhm, ok. Boys it's my time to have our Princessa!" Salvatore shouts.

Salvatore and Aurora are always together, one time the Salvatore and Luca and the others got in the fight because they wanted to spend time with her.

Luca pov

As I sneak downstairs with Auoura in my arms, I go outside. I then go to my car and put Auoura in her car seat. I make sure I got my guns, just in case.

I then get in the drivers seat and drive. Now if it was just me I'd drive away fast like I'm getting chased by a cheetah but now since Auoura is in the car. I'm driving like snail.

About 35 minutes later I we arrive at the park. I get out of the car and I go to Auoura's side I unbuckle her and pick her up in my arms.

I then walk to the bench with her, the bench has the thing over it so we have shade. I smile sitting down with her.

Ah I finally got her, just us two alone me and my baby sister.

Alexander pov

Me and my wife, break are sitting down. Belle is drinking tea and I'm drinking coffee. Where currently sitting down as our son's trash the place looking for Auoura.

"WHERE THE HELL IS THE PRINCESSA? WHERE IS OUR PRINCESSA?" Alessandro yells.

"If you don't calm your shit down, I will use your toothbrush to clean my toilet. Again." Liam says as my eyes widen.

Everyone freezes, Alessandro looks at Liam, Liam looks at Alessandro, he gulps in fear than runs. Alessandro runs after him.

"Now time to fight now, we need to the find the princessa. Mom, dad, why aren't you helping us?" Alexander ask.

"Well because Luca has her. Ah make sure to clean this up too." Bella says as our son's eyes widen.

"W- what do you mean? Why didn't you tell us?" Liam says.

"You never asked." Belle says taking a sip of her tea.

"Wait a minute?" Aden says.

"You used Alessandro toothbrush as a toilet cleaner?" Blake ask Liam.

"Well no, first I used it to clean my shoes, turns out if you use a toothbrush and toothpaste it cleans your shoe like really really good. But then I used it to clean my toilet, who knew a toothbrush can clean not just your teeth?" Liam explains.

"Ah and do you guys know who out my phone in the freezer?" Liam added.

"You used my toothbrush to clean your shoes and toilet and THAN YOU BUT JT BACK IN MY BATHROOM SO THEN I USE IT!" Alessandro says than shouts.

"Well when....when you said it like that it doesn't sound funny anymore." Liam says.

"I'ma kill you!" Alessandro shouts, Liam then runs and Alessandro runs after him.

"So your saying Luca has the princess?" Salvatore ask as we nod.

"I'm going to kill the moth-" Salvatore says but his eyes lit up as he look past us. Me and Bella look to see Auoura in Lucas arms.

"You are so dead." I said to Luca as he looks at one anger Salvatore.

"I'll go start planning your funeral. Ah would you like to look nice and sweet, or would you like to look Dangerous?" Blake questions as he gets out his phone and walks towards Alessandro.

Auoura looks at Salvatore and she starts to smile and laugh. She then looks at Luca and starts to cry.

"Come here. Look see I'm her favorite." Salvatore says as he gets Auoura from him and into her arms.

"Ok I'll be back to get the funeral. Ah and don't worry, I won't invite our aunt Addie. Man is she annoying." Blake says then leaves. This will be fun to watch.

Sorry for the hold up, but thank you all for readying. Thank you guys for 411 views.

Counted words: 1078