Fivty - two

Mark pov

"So tell me, do you have any other tradiors here?" I ask, he shakes his head crying.

I get my knife and slowly up it in his eyes, his screams fill the basement room.

I smirk I walk towards the table getting a bowl filled with water, I put on a glove. I then get sault and start to mix it together.

"I heard you talking to the Queen. You called her your Queen, but I want you to know that she's our Queen. You're a lucky man you still have your tounge. We got all the information that we need." I says as I put more sailt and mix it.

"Than why are you touring me!?" He shouts, I smirk.

"I find your screams funny." I say smiling eveily.

I slowly walk towards him with the blow in my hand.

"And it's for calling our Queen your Queen. Take this as a...lesson learned." I say as I dip my hand in the water and dig my fingers in his eye, he screams In pain.

I'm pretty sure people can hear him.

/ / /

Once I'm done I shower. I then change.

I'm wearing a black tight te - shirt and black pants with a belt on. My silver rings on my right hand.

I then leave my room.

"Hi!" I hear my little brother says as I look at him.

"Hi." I say smiling as he giggles.

"You must have had fun." He says as I look at him confused.

"The man in the basement. We heard his painful screams. Some of the rest felt like throwing up imaging what you where doing to him." He says as I smirk.

"So he's probably has all his body parts considering he's still alive." I hear Auoura says, we turn towards her.

"He's just missing an eye." I say smirking as she giggles.

"Ok, let's go down. You guys can finally meet my parents." She says, we follow her down to the main living room.

We then see all her family sitting down talking. They quite down as they see us coming.

"Let's finally intorudruce ourselves." I say smirking.

"I'm Mark Smith, 17. I'm Auoura's second man in command." I say.

"Alexander Romano, 50. Auoura's dad."

"Bella Romano, 47. Auoura's mom."

"Salvatore Romano, 31. Auoura's eldest brother and the Don of the Italian Mafia.

"Luca Romano, 30. I'm Auoura's second oldest brother and second man in command for the Italian." Mr. Hot stuff says.

"Alessandro Romano, 27. Third oldest brother."

"Aden Romano, 21. Fourth oldest brother."

"Liam Romano, 19. Fivth oldest brother."

"Blake Romano, 19. Sixth oldest brother." The last brother says.

"Hi I'm Marks little brother, Josh. I'm Auoura's best friend." He says, a boy then scoffs rolling his eyes.

"I'm Will Knight, 10. Auoura's BEST friend, and the Spanish heir." Will says almost shouting the word 'best'.

"I'm Tom, Tom King. 10, and the French heir." Tom says coldly.

"Hi! I'm Blade Russo, and I'm 10 too! My parents work for the French." Blade says smiling.

"I'm Daphine Romano, 69, I'm Auoura's grandma." She says smiling warmly.

"Aeries Romano. 69, Auoura's grandpa." He says looking at me closely.

( You guys have a very lazy authors so I'm skip the rest of the introductions.)

After introducing ourselves we sit down looking at each closely.

Auoura breaks the weird silence.

"I'm going to go." She says getting up and walks away.

We continue to stare at each other. I grab my gun in my pants.

"No need to use your gun boy." Salvatore, Auoura's oldest brother says.

"I don't need protecting myself." I say glaring at him.

I'm not protecting myself, it's for Auoura. She may trust them but I don't.

OK! This goes to v1569_3218, who asked for triple chapters in a day. Their also shouldn't be mistakes considering I edited but if so please feel free to say.

Counted words: 652