Six

Salvatore pov

I sit down on my bed as I hold the bottle for Auoura so she can eat. I took care of Luca, but he's find. He just has a knife wound on his thigh, I mean who the hell does he think he is taking away my princessa?

"You are so cute." I whispered to Auoura as she looks at me. Her eyes show love.

"As I try to get my phone beside me I crouched my eyes in confusion.

What happened to my phone? For the past two weeks or so, our phones have been magically disappearing.

"Have you seen my phone? Why am I asking you? You're just a cute adorable baby." I said to Auoura, she laugh. Taking the bottle out of her mouth.

I look at it to see her done. I then get a cloth and put it on my shoulder, I then start to burp her.

About 10 minutes later I finished. I put the cloth in the dirty clothes. I then change her diaper.

Once I'm done I pick her up in my arms.

"Now when you get older what would you like to learn?" I ask.

"Theirs boxing, karate differentiates Goju Ryu, Shotokan, Kenpo, surprising their are a lot. Even I was surprised." I said.

I lol at Auoura to see her looking at me as she smiles.

"I'm your favorite,uh?" I said.

"It's ok, you don't need to say, we alllll know." I said dragging the word 'all.'

Luca pov

I lay down on my bed, Salvatore stabbed me with a knife on my thigh. It was for taking Auoura, but it's all worth it, I got time with her.

She got us all wrapped around her small baby pinkie.

I've always wanted a baby sister, to be honest it would feel nice to have some barbie's on the floor, and some pink in the house. The house is always with cars and dark, black, and grey theme. Personally I think it makes us look depressed but I love the color theme.

I carefully get up for lunch, I winced in pain. Before I can't get up I hear a knock.

"Come in!" I shout.

The door opens, my mom comes and looks at me.

"Come on." She says. She pulls in a wheelchair.

"I'll take you down using the elevator." She says as I nod. I get on the chair by her help. We then go down.

My mom puts the wheelchair by the table.

"Broz you gotta be jocking. I've seen you got shot and I saw you running off the hill." Liam says, my eyes widen.

"I was puched by one of our enemies. He pushed me, that caused me to run off the hill then I went rolling off!" I shout but not to loud.

"Oh. Then my bad for laughing." He says.

We then begin to eat. After eating, we all go the the living room.

"So what we gonna watch?" Blake ask.

"Let's watch Coco Melon!" Salvatore shouts we look at him weirdly.

"What? It's Auoura's favorite." He says.

"Coco Melon it is." Dad says. We then watch.

"I don't want to, but for Auoura's sake fine." Liam says as Aden nods agreeing.

/ / /

"When you spend your happy days
Doing things like work or play
Is there something you should do
Before you're on your way?