Thirty - nine

Aulora pov

It's been a week since I've started school. Me and Will, Blade and Tom are in my room playing video games.

Where on break, we get two days off. So that's cool!

I frown smelling a cigarette. I get up and exsuce myself then I leave following the smell.

The smell takes me to the background. Once I also add I have exalent smelling.

I signed as I see papa with a cigarette, I march towards him. Once I'm behind him I kick his leg hard, he falls almost and grunt's in pain.

"Who the h-" he says turning around but stops when he sees me.

"Papa smoking is bad, you know one day you'll be talking threw a tube!" I shout at him.

"But hey I'll still be handsome."

"No!"

"No?"

"No you won't be handsome, papa! You're 50! Sooner or later you'll be having grey hair and rinckles." I say as his eyes widen.

"Now go put that out, or instead you won't have grey hair you'll be bold!" I shout, papa nods and apologizes multiple times then runs away.

"Ex Don uh?" I whisper to myself as I see papa run away towards the house.

I sigh disappointed as I frown, i then smile and take out a small bag, in the small bag their are some mint chocolate cookies. I happily get one and eat it.

"Yummy." I say as I close my eyes eating the cookie as my tatse buds enjoy it.

Once Im done I swollow it and go back keeping the bag in my hand.

Once I'm back inside I go back to where I was before, in the gaming room.

As I arrive I see Blade, Will and Tom.

"We should all have a sleepover together!" Blade says but before I can speak Tom speaks.

"It's ok Aulora. We can sleep on the floor or another room together, if you don't feel comfortable." Tom says as I look at him, he looks at me emotionaless but a bit of softness in his eyes.

"Oh, we should ask our parents first tho." I said as Will nods agreeing.

"Ok we'll be back!" Blade says grabbing Tom's and Will's hand pulling them out the room.

About ten minutes later they come back, blade smiling.

"Our parents and yours said it's ok!" Blade says jumping the couch.

Tom's and Will seat beside me. We all sit in a silence awkward.

A grumble breaks the silence, we look at Blade to see him smiling shly holding his stomach as he blushes in embarrassment.

"Well... we should go to the kitchen. It's almost time to eat lunch." I say as they all nod.

We all get up and walk to the kitchen.

As we arrive we seat down, my brothers then come in the kitchen, along with papa, and Will's Tom and Blade's parents.

"After this we should all watch a movie!" One of my brothers, Liam says.

"Yess!" Aden cheers.

"Let's watch Black widow!" He shouts, my eyes widen.

"N - no!" I shout, they all look at me as my eyes widen more.

"I - I mean, I - I saw that before. I - it's boring." I stutter.

"Oh okkkk." Liam says dragging the word 'ok'

The movie Black Widow it's not boring to be honest, it's cool with all the action and stuff. But to be honest...it's to scary and too real. Dreykov...he too scary, it's probably the scariest fictional villain alive. The Redroom is exactly like back at Anton's base. He makes us dance, sing, fight cook, everyone to make us better assassin's and for him to be feared. Sadly he lost the only good one, me. But that's not the point. It's all like the Redroom. Everything.

( Flashback )

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH." I scream in pain as our dance teacher bends my legs, she grabs my tighs and makes them touch the floor, Anton wants us to be flexible... especially me.

It comes to turn out that I'm not the only kid here. Anton kidnappes kids and trains them to be assassin's and work for him. He manipulates then.

The dance teacher stops, I let out a deep breath and wipe my tears and the sweat off my face.

My eyes widen as my thighs are grabbed and pinned to the floor, I scream in pain and cry. It may not seem or look to hurt, but it feels like your legs are on fire.

A few minutes later they, I finished.

I don't get up, I get on my stomach and crawl out the floor, I don't get two shots of Anton or anyone sees me like this clawing. My legs are on fire.

I crawl out the door proudly.

( End of flashback )

As I go back to real, I sit down on a chair. We then our food on our plate as Will and Tom help me.

"Hey! I'm the one who puts food on Aulora's plate!" Salvatore says glaring at Will and Tom.

"Stop acting like a child. Heck even Aulora doesn't act like that!" Tom says as he sits down my plate.

Luca and everyone else laughs, Salvatore's eyes widen.

"Go learn your matters." Salvatore says under his breathe but we still hear.

"While I go learn my matters go learn to actually act like a grown man." Tom says as he and Salvatore glare at each other. I look at Blade to see him already eating, his face stuffed, he looks at me galuping down his food and smiling shly as I giggle.

They are so funny.

Thank you guys for being patient, I am trying my best to keep up with the chapters.

Counted words: 948