Thirty - two

Salvatore pov

Three men dropped dead down on the floor with a hard heavy flop.

I look around cursing under my breath, the windows are opened. My eyes darken with anger, but then widen with recognition.

"Up the roof!" I shout we all run out the room.

A few minutes of running we reach the stair cases. We all run up the stairs with our guns in the air ready to shoot whenever.

Once we reach, my dad bust down the door. Adrenaline pumps in my blood as I hear the helicopter. There trying to escape.

How do they know where here?

I see Anton get on the helicopter, he sits down looking at us with a smirk.

Gun shots are in the air as their helicopter goes up slowly. I get my gun and take the shot. A man screams with pain, he then falls out of the helicopter, a few men run towards him getting him up.

"Take him to the basement." I say, they nod and carry him out leaving.

A sharp pain then goes threw my arm, I look to see it bleeding I look up to see them gone.

I curse under my breath with anger as my eyes dakren. My nuckles turn white.

I storm away with anger.

I'll get you next time Anton, and you'll wish you where never born.

Aluora pov

I run in the grass laughing as Will runs after me.

"You can't get me." I shout giggling.

"Oh yea, watch me." Will say running after me as we giggle.

I run normal for kid, not like how I was trained so I'm not too fast.

I giggle as I run.

I stop dead in my tracks as I don't hear Will or see him behind me. I grow worried.

"Will?" I ask.

I then smirk as I hear footsteps.

"Will?" I ask worried again playing along.

"Will come out! I - I'ma go get my ma and your papa and ma." I say, before I can walk I fall to the ground.

I look to see Will on top of me.

"I got y-" He says smirking but I cut him off as I flip us over.

"I got you." I say giggling, I get off him and stand up straight, Will does the same. He looks at me smiling with soft gentle eyes.

"I miss you." He says as I smile looking at him.

His eyes them lit up.

"Guess what?!" He ask, I look at him.

"What?" I question.

"Your papa and mama said you'll be going to the same school as me, but sadly not the same class since I'm older than you." He says with happiness then a bit of sadness.

"Cool." I say uneasy, I hope the teachers are not like the people Anton had who teached me.

Will must had saw my uneasyness since he spoke. "Don't worry my princess, I'll protect you if anyone bullies you, you tell me!" He says smiling I look up at him.

"Princess?" I ask, mama and papa and other people call me princess, but I'm not entirely sure why. I understand that their the Italian Mafia but I'm not actually related to them so their is no thing to call me that. Anton calls me his queen, yet I'm not sure why, but it gives me the creeps. He's a weirdo.

I look back at Will.

"Yea, your the princess. It's not my thing to say but yea. Just know your really special, like really." He says as we walk along the path.

I smile looking at the Roses alone the path, mama loves flowers, she takes good care of them.

I smile looking at how beautiful they. They aren't my favorite color, but their beautiful.

"Here." Will says, I watch him getting a rose, he then gives me it.

"Here for you, your just like Rose you know." He says as I look at him confused.

"How?" I ask.

"A rose is beautiful, you're so beautiful too. The rose is beautiful naturally and you are too." He says as I blush. I grab the Rose then his hand to find my mama and Wills ma.

"Hello!" I say happily.

My eyes lit up as I see cookies.

"Here you go." Wills mom says as she hands us one.

I take it and bite some. I look to see Will already finished with chocolate on his face, I giggle.

He looks at me with embarrassment on his face.

"Mama look what Will gave me!" I say showing my ma the Rose.

"Wow it's beautiful, you picked a good one." Mama says as she picks up her thumps up to Will.

/ / /

Third person pov

Marceline, an assassin you never wanna cross. The most powerful deadliest feared assassin. Marceline, it means little warrior.

As Marceline runs in the rain puddles as it rains, no sounds are heard. She's good, she's like a shadow, lighting. Fast like lighting and no on can hear or see her like a shadow.

Marceline stops running, men then surround her.

"Well well if it isn't Marceline." A man says smirking walking towards her.

Marceline smirks, this always happens. Everytime someone thinks they have her their blood is on her hands.

"Well this will be fun." Marceline says laughing evily. The men look around scared, hearing her laugh makes then sober down their spine, they wanna dig them- selves in a hole and never be found.

Marceline gets a star shaped knife, every single corner of the knife is spiked you have to hold it a curtain way or you'll cut yourself.

She tries the knife at his heart, his eyes widen as he falls to the ground.

Men scream as they run towards her, she feels a hand on her shoulder, she gets the hand and flips him over, she grabs his head and rips it off as the men look at her with fear. She drops the head as she laughs evily.

About ten seconds later, heads are on the floor blood is everywhere.

Marceline laugh looking at the men dead ripped apart.

She takes her mask off.

Her eyes then swell with tears as she looks around at what's she's done.

"I'm a monster." Aulora whispers to herself.

Sorry for the long update. I'm trying my hardest to keep up.

Counted words: 1060