Thirty - five

Aulora pov

I smile looking at the Roses in the garden, they are so beautiful.

It's been about four hours since mama and papa and my brothers questioned me.

I then hear footsteps behind me, Will. I could feel his presence and I can smell his cologne, man does he put a lot.

I turn around to see Will. I smile looking at him, I then frown.

Sadness.

Anger.

Rage.

Those three emotions, he's feeling those three emotions. But he's... smiling?

"Hi Auoura!" He says happily. I look at him not talking to him. He looks at me for a second then sits beside me in the grass.

"Are you o-" I say but then gets cut off, Will crashes me in a hug. I then start to feel wet drips on my shoulder. He's crying?

I've never seen a boy cry, let alone a man. It's hits different when boys/ men cry, they can cry. Just because they are boys or men they can also cry. But it just hits... different.

"Why are you crying?" I ask Will as I hug him back.

"I - I just want a h - hug." He lies, I can read minds, but it's not my business to, when hes ready him sure he'll tell me.

"It's ok, come on." I whisper as I help us both get up. I grab his hand in mine.

"Let's go make cake! It'll cheer you up. When my mama is sad I make her sweets so she can be happy!" I say, he smiles nodding.

We then go to the kitchen and get ready to make cake as the head chef helps us.

Alexander pov

'Mayo Clinic'

I read, apparently this is where Aulora was born, we need more information. Like the parents, where they lived and stuff, we also need to check if Aulora got shots and everything done.

Me, Luca and Salvatore and Bella walk in the hospital, people's eyes wide with fear.

As we walk up to the front office I sign, an elderly man smiles looking up at me.

*I - is their anything I can do for you?" The man ask nicely as he smiles.

"Ah yes, I'd like to talk to your boss, like the main person here." I say as he nods, he picks up his phone and dias a number.

He then speaks to the person on the phone. A few minutes later he hangs up.

"He will be here soon." He says smiling as I nod, we thank him and wait.

A few minutes later a man walks towards me and my son's and wife.

"Hi, I'm Dr. Ross. Is their anything I can help you with?" Dr. Ross ask.

"I'd like to know if their was a family giving birth to a baby girl, the father's name is Nickoal Vogel." I say, Dr. Ross thinks for a bit then looks at me.

"Ah yes I remember them. Come follow me." He says as I nod, we then follow him.

/ / /

We sit down, in front of us is a woden desk with a chair where Dr. Ross sits.

"Can I have every file about the parents and child." I say but make it out as a demand.

"We don't have any." He says as I crunch my eyebrows in confusion.

"You just said they came here when Aulora was born." Salvatore, my son's says.

"She was born here. After she was born we where gonna go get some coffee as Mr. Vogel requested. But when I and another doctor came back they left, the parents and the baby. We then went to go see the papers that they signed for the baby, it wasn't there the camera footage all gone. It was like they disappeared." Dr. Ross explains.

"Was they're anythi- did they seem scared or anything?" Bella ask.

"Yes, yes they did. The father was ok but then later after the child was born he got a text on his phone, he looked scared and pale. That's when he asked for coffee." Dr. Ross says.

"When babies are usually born, we like to keep them here along with the mother to see if their is anything wrong, like sickness, troubles like if the baby has asmsua. But they wanted to leave after the baby was born we said no, Mr. Vogel got a bit mad but didn't say anything." He added.

"How did they acted?" Luca ask.

"In the beginning it was happy,joy but then after she was born, fear, scared. The mother also seemed scared." Dr. Ross says as I nod sighing.

"Did anything else happen?" Bella ask.

"Oh yea, at least half an hour later men came in. They where large and tattooed. They came to me and showed me a picture of Ms and Mr. Vogel. They where also armed and they asked if they where here. I said no, then he got mad and stormed out." Dr. Ross added.

I look at Luca and Salvatore to see them looking at me.

Who are these men? Why where they asking for Aulora bio parents?

Questions race in my head.

Counted words: 857