Fourty- three

Salvatore pov

"Aurora?" Dad says as everyone gasp. Aurora face stays emotionaless as she looks at Anton.

"Before we fight...let me grab a hamburger." Aulora says then walks to one of the chefs whom have a scared face, Aulora gets a hamburger from the trey and starts to eat it.

I chulcke.

"Mhm." Aurora moans.

"Now this is good." Aurora says, she then gets some juice and starts to drink it.

Anton's men look around confused as their guns are in the air.

About five minutes later Aulora finshes.

"Wow was that yummy." Aurora says she then walks towards Anton.

"Ok...where were we?" She ask.

"Oh yeaa." She said she then throws something at one of Anton's men and the mans eyes widen as his skin pales. I look at him closely to see a dagger in his chest. The man then falls.

Aurora faces Anton and looks at him coldly.

Aurora pov

I face Anton and look at him coldly.

"Мы оба знаем, кто покинет это здание живым, просто уйди и уйди." I say.

Transition: We both know who will leave this building alive, just walk away and leave.
Language: Russian

Anton's chulckes. He points his gun at me as I laugh. I was towards him making people gasp.

"Aulora!" Papa says, I walk close enough to Anton for the gun to touch my head.

"Shoot." I threaten

"Shoot." I speak again.

"It's funny...you say I'm weak myself but you can't shoot me yourself. Don't say something you know you can't do yourself." I say glaring. My hands sweating because he could pull the damn trigger any minute.

But hey at least my last meal was the best burger I've ever eaten!

Anton puts the gun down as I cuckle turning away.

I look around quickly.

"Your quite stupid to think your men will come." Anton says as my eyes widen, I turn around slowly.

"W - what?" I say, Anton smirks as I gulp.

I look around.

'damn it.' I thought to myself I get my daggers and starts to throw them at the guards around him, they fall to the ground as they die.

I get one of my knife from my sleeve, and point it at Anton's neck.

"What did u do!?" I shout.

Before I can do anything the doors are busted down. Mark and Josh and a few of my men come, their covered in blood.

"Огонь!!!" I shout.

Transition: Fire!!!
Language: Russian

My men and I beging to fight, Mark tosses me a gun. I look around to see my family and their friends fight.

Guns going off, people screaming.

I then see Sav, mama and papa surrounded by Anton's men. I quickly go towards them.

The men surrounding them are then screaming in pain as their on fire. People look at them confused.

Before the fire can get out of hand I hit them with water. Some look at me...fear.