Fourty - one

Aulora pov

It's been a month. It's time.

It's the day of the ball. I smile looking at myself in the mirror. My dress is blue! My favorite color.

The dress is blue and has fabric over fabric, it's also has flowers.

I turn around feeling Mama's presents.

"Wow." I say as I see my mom in a red right sparkly dress, she's so beautiful.

"You look so beautiful

"You look so beautiful." Mama says as she looks at me with adoration. I smile looking at her.

"Shall we go down to see your brothers?" Mama ask, I nod. I place my small soft hand in her medium soft hand.

Together we go down.

As we walk down the stairs I see my brothers and dad. My brothers look at us with smiles. Papa looks at me and mama with huge smiles.

"I can only imagine you walking down the Isle when you get married." Mama says smiling at me, my brothers and papa smiles fades as their eyes dakren.

I'm quickly picked up by papa. "My princess will not get married. She's stuck with us boys!" Papa says rolling his eyes.

"Sure ok." Mama says. Mama then gets me in her arms.

"If you want to marry someone tell me and I'll hold a secret wedding." Mama whispers to me smirking as I nod giggling.

"Ok! Let's gooo please. I wanna go. I saw some good food and desserts dad had at the ball." Liam says as Luca nods.

"Well let's go now. It's a two hour drive." Papa says.

"I've got shotgun!" Aden says.

"NOOO! I want shotgun!" Alessandro says.

"No I called it first."

"I'm older!"

"Big meanie."

"I don't give two shits you dip." Alessandro says.

Aden sticks out his tongue at Alessandro and runs out the hou - mansion.

"You bastered!" Alessandro says, he then runs after Aden.

"Mama, can I ride with Sav?" I ask, mama looks at me nodding with soft eyes as I smile.

She puts me down and I quickly run towards Sav.

"Sav!" I said, he then looks down at me. He bends down to my height.

"Well hello princess. You look gorgeous." He says as I blush, he chulckes.

"Can I ride with you?" I ask happily, Salvatore nods. He gets up picking me up in his arms.

"Do your legs hurt when you bend down to my height?" I ask ceriously as we walk out the mansion.

Salvatore laughs. "Well, when you where able to walk I would bend down to your height, my legs did hurt a lot considering I was a lot bigger and taller. But now...now it doesn't hurt." He explains answering my question as I nod.

"If your legs start to hurt now when you bend down to my height. It's because you are getting old." I say as Sav gasp out loud making me giggle.

"I - I beg your pardon?! I am not getting old." He says defending himself.

"Sure ok." I say parting his chest.

As we are by the car he helps me in. I see Aden sitting down in the back with his arms crossed. He turns to me with a sad face. He shows me his hand.

"Alessandro hurt me." He says sadly. I look in the front to see Alessandro happily sitting down with a big smile as he hums to baby shark.

"You'll be ok, here. Mwah." I said as I place a soft kiss on his hand, Aden smiles.

By then Salvatore is in the car driving out the gates. I look to my right to see Luca and Liam and Blake. I must have not notice when they came in, but I did feel their presence.

The others are in the other cars.

"Ah and princess." Blake says as I look at him.

"Stay by us ok, you are to beautiful to wonder off. Stay away from Will too! That boy is always looking at you!" Blake says as Liam nods shaking his head.

"Will is just my friend." I say.

"HAHAHAHHAHAH, j - just your friend? That's what they always say." Luca says laughing the others join in laughing too.

"My dear inoccent beautiful sister. Will might have a crush on you, I mean the way he looks at you!" Alessandro says.

"How can you tell if someone likes you by looking at you?" I ask.

"Oh love we know, girls look at us like that. Either way girls love us." Blake says as he smiles fixing his hair and watch.

"Well you better hurry and get a girlfriend. Because by the time you hit your 40's you'll be old." I mutter.

"Escuse me!" They shout.

"Papa is 50 and he's still looking good! Especially grandma and grandpa!" Aden says as they all nod.

"Me too!" Salvatore says as he says in a 'duh' tone.

"They're just lucky." I said.

/ / /

I sigh, as we get out of the car one by one. I look at the hou - I mean ma - no no I mean castle.

Yea castle.

I look around to see cars parked. But no people. They must be inside.

As we walk through the past, I look at the red roses

As we walk through the past, I look at the red roses. I then look at mama.

Mama planted them. They're beautiful. I look towards me a big steal door. By the door stand two gaurds, they're armed. Once we reach them they bow at us in respect.

They then open the doors.

All I say in my head is... 'here we go.'

Another chapter. They're shouldn't be any mistakes considering I checked, but here you guys goooo.

Counted words: 934