Fivty - six

MUST READ: Ok, I'm going to say this in the beginning just in case people do not read the end. But this will be the last chapter, but do not just delete the book, because I will do a review tomorrow or a few days later. But I will do a sequel to this book for when they are older like Auoura and her friends, but I will do a bonces where it shows a chapter to the sequel.

Auoura pov

It's been two days, it's time.

We walk towards the battle field where Anton has placed the war.

I shiver seeing him, bad flashbacks hits me.

He smirks. "Hello little Birdy." He says smirking as he looks me up and down.

"Anton." I say as he growl's. "I love when you say my name." He says as I look at him with pure disgust.

"You're nasty!" My mom remarks, Anton's eyes dakren.

"I'll give you one more chance love. Come to me willingly or I'll have to get some blood on my hands." He says smirking as I gulp.

I get in a fighting potion, his eyes shine with excitement. My men and his men get in fighting positions.

I run towards Anton as he does the same once we began to fight my men and my family begin to fight his men.

I jump on Anton's back getting onto his shoulds as I wrap my legs around his neck and tighten it.

My yelp in pain as I feel a stab on my stomach causing my legs to loosen a bit. He takes that time and gets on top of me grabbing him by the throat.

"Submit!" He shouts as he grips my throat tighter, I smile closing my eyes.

I open my eyes again. "Never. You taught me. You taught me to never submit to anymore and when I fight my opponent I must fight hard and back and I shall not give up!" I say turning his own words on him.

( Flash back, years ago during she was kidnapped by him )

"Fight back! You're pathic!" Anton shouts at me as tears flow.

"When you fight your opponent, my little bird. You fight back, you don't cry and run away scared. You fight back hard and good. You make them regreat even being enemies with you. So get up! And fight me." He says as I look at the ground spitting out blood, I slowly get up and get in a fighting position.

( End of flash back )

His eyes flash with anger. "You like to get punished uh?" He ask tightening my throat.

"Fire!" I whisper and I burn his stomach, he growl's in pain. I quickly touch it and push him over getting over him and punching him multiple times.

I must be careful on how I use my power. I can't just kill Anton and his men but I can kill my men myself and others. I remind my self.

I feel a present behind I turn around and I twist his neck as he falls to the ground. Before I can turn towards Anton he get me and throws me causing my to hit a wall. I cough, I look to see blood. I look towards Anton. He smirks but I see worry in his eyes. I hope he gets stomped on by 475 hippo's and elephants.

Luca pov

People fight, triggers to guns are fired. Men and woman tell in pain. People scream. People teleport allowing them to sneak in our enimies and kill them.

I'm then tackled to the ground as I grin in pain, I look to see a man on top of me but then his fiest connect to my jaw.

You are probably asking where's my gun? Well my answer to that is I don't know. I lost it. I don't know how tho.