Fourty-seven

Salvatore pov

As I wake up I start to wake up dad and Luca.

"Guys we needa go." I say, they nod waking up.

"Wait... can we steal some food first?" Luca ask as he holds his stomach.

I hold my stomach looking at my dad, Luca does the same.

"Dad - papa. Can you feed your children first?" I ask pouting. If Auoura can pout and get here way, so can we!

"No!" Papa says.

What!?

"Why?" I ask.

"Fine!" Dad says as I smile happily, Luca smiles.

/ / /

As we finally find the kitchen we sneak in and get some food.

No one is in the kitchen witch is good.

But their is food made.

About ten minutes later of eating, our eyes widen hearing someone come in.

We quickly leave but...not without some more food.

After getting a hand full of food we leave.

Man there food is delicious!

"Who eat the food!?" I hear a man shout with a Italian accent shout, our eyes widen.

"Opps." We all say whispering.

We then carry on.

Auoura pov

"Who eat all the food?!" I hear our chef yell.

I run towards him, my gun strabbed to my shoulder.

"What happened Chef Mario?" I ask.

"I bet thoses boys eat the food! No wonder my queen, you are so skinny." Mario says with a hard Italian accent.

"Chef, I'll talk to the men. But how can they resist? I mean you make exalent food! I shoot thoses people who did not make you the top chef!" I say, one thing about Mario is that he loves to be praised about his cooking. He derves it too, it's amazing!

"Well thank you my queen. Why don't you go and do you work, uh?" He says as I nod.

"Bye Mario, since your hard work was eaten I'll buy you more supplies supplies." I say, Mario looks at me nod then saying a 'thank you.' I take my leave after that.

I sigh, I have to go deal with the tradior.

I walk down to the basement.

I sigh looking at the man tied by his hands, his feet blurly toughing the floor.

He looks at me...well tries I guess. Bro can't really see me because my men beated him, so he his eyes are swollen.

That's kinda sad tho. My eyes are way too beautiful to be swollen.

Mark walks towards the man, he then gets a screw driver and stab his knee, the man screams as I giggle.

"Ok ok ok!" I say clapping my hands, they all look at me.

I get a big knife from the table full of weapons.

I then walks towards the man.

"So tell me what I wanna know...or it won't end up good." I say slowly and coldly. I smirk seeing the man shiver.

"Let's start by your name!" I exclaim.

The man doesn't speak. Bro I swear this man was speaking earlier saying how he was gonna kill me. Why won't he speak now?!

"Ok." I say sighing I get his hand and slowly cut each finger off as they fall to the ground.

I wonder if I step on his finger will it still hurt him?' I thought as the man screams in pain.

I pick up a finger and shove it in his mouth.

"If you don't tell me your name, I'll shove your disabled finger down your throat!" I said, his eyes widen as he nods rapidly.

Good!

"Mark, tell the men that we'll go tomorrow. I'll be busy talking to my new friend here." I say darkly, mark nods as he leave along with the rest of my men.

I laugh darkly and evily as I look at the man smiling my eyes widening with joy, his face shows nothing but regret and fear.

This will be fun.

Weld here's a chapter.

Auoura: I'm so nice!

Author: Um...yes you are! *Gulping*

Auoura: I knew it!

Counted words: 663