Eight

Blake pov

"Where's my football? I need to go practice for tomorrow's game." I ask.

"Where's my phone?" Dad and Salvatore ask.

"Where's my spatula, I'm making cookies?" Mom ask.

"Where's my keys?" Luca ask.

"Where's my paint brush?" Alessandro ask.

"Where's my ica cream soup? I just had it!" Liam ask.

"Where's my headphones? I need to listen to music? Y'all remember I'm a music- alcoholic?!" Aden ask.

"All our things are missing?" Mom says as we all nod.

"Why? Why!? I need music!" Aden says.

"Let's check the camera's." Dad says as we nod.

As we go in the secretary cameras, Salvatore checks he looks at the screen with confusion.

"What's wrong?" Dad ask.

"The recordings have been deleted?" Salvatore says.

"What do you mean? Well just have to look for it." I said. I then leave the room and go to the living room to try to find my football.

I have about 20 minutes later to look so I have to hurry.

Third person pov

The Romano's then start to look for their stuff like crazy.

Auoura is in bed sleeping peacefully, in the mean while her brothers and parents are looking for their stuff. Let's say their acting as if they lost a baby.

"Move! I need to find my paint brush!"  Alessandro shouts

"The the heck cares about your paint brush!?" Luca says.

"Oh you'll care when I shove it up your ass!" Alessandro says, he loves his paint brushes, it's also his favorite paint brush, he's had it since he was five years old.

Luca glares at Alessandro.

"Shut up, I need to find my spatula!" The kids mom, Bella says as she in the cabinets taking out pepper and throwing them on the floor to find her spatula.

"I want the damn ice cream scoop! If I don't find it I'll you my hands!" Liam says looking in the draws on the kitchen, as he throws out spoons and forks.

"I need my keys! Where are you keys?" Luca says throwing the cusions off the couch onto the floor.

Bella eyes widen she gets a knife and goes to Luca.

"Boy you better pick up my coushions and put them back!" She says pointing the knife at him.

"Ok let me just find my keys!" Luca says looking he then puts them back. Bella looks at him then runs back to the kitchen to find her spatula.