Thirty - six

Aulora pov

I sign its midnight, everyone should be asleep. I uncover myself, get up from my bed and I go to my bathroom.

I close my bathroom door and open the cabinet from under the sink.

I duck getting my bag, it's a costum. My outfit as Marceline.

I get it, I don't change her. If I do and pump into a guard they might figure it out and then my secret with be known.

I sign getting the bag, I put on an a t- shirt and sweats, once I'm done I get my shoes on and I open my window, I turn off the lights.

I then climb out the window.

I look down and jump out. I land on the ground as I smile. I then look around seeing no gaurd, I then make a run to the forest.

/ / /

"Sup!" Mark says as I sit in the van.

I smile and nod.

Mark is 17 another one of my friends he owns a gang, while I was here for a few days I ran into him and we just became friend it took me some time to trust him tho but he now has it.

"Hiiii!" Josh says, Josh is 11, Marks little brother.

"Hi." I say as they smile.

"Ok, lets go." Mark says seriously as I nod, he then begins to drive to the wherehouse.

/ / /

"BABY SHARK, DOO - DOO, DOO - DOO, DOO - DOO. BABY SHARK, DOO - DOO, DOO - DOO, DOO - DOO. BA-" Me and will scream out but then stop as the music stops.

I frown, I look at Mark and glare at him.

"Put. It. Back. On." I say very slowly, Mark signs. He then does something.

"Let's go hunt -" The song plays on as I clap dancing.

Josh laughs as Marks signs.

About an hour we arrive at the wherehouse. It's quite big, has three floors and a big pool.

Mark parks the van and we get out, my men greet me with a warm smile as I nod to them.

We all get in the mansion, I sigh going into the fridge and getting a water bottle.

Behind me is Mark and Josh and a few other men.

"Sup." I say smiling sitting down.

"So....how have you been?" Josh ask smiling as I giggle.

"Good, what about you guys?" I ask.

"Good." They all say as I nod.

I open the water bottle and drink it.

"I have to tell you guys something..." I say then pause, they look at me with concern.

"What Is it?" Mark ask.

"I want to tell you guys before you hear it from someone else. We also can't be in contact..." I say puasing as they look at me.

"It's only to protect you guys." I say.

Can't believe I'm going to tell them this...but I have to!

"It's ok, but whatever it is we can do this all together." One of the guards, Tom says.

They all nod agreeing.

"The truth is..." I puase.

"I'm spider woman." I say fast as I pull on my mask.

I take it off. "I'm sorry you had to find out this way." I say as they look at me with eyes widen.

"Broooo, I thought it was serious. I was getting scared!" Josh says laughing as everyone laughs smiling.

Mark smiles a bit, I smile seeing Mark smile. It's quite hard to get him to smile he's always cold and emotionaless.

"Well...get everyone to the conference room." I say as Mark nods.

I leave walking away and go to the conference.

/ / /

As everyone sits down I sigh going to stage. Everyone looks at me.

"In two months my father will be hosting a welcome party for me. Anton will be their with his men armed to come collect me. The party will be hosted at my families biggest mansion. It will start 7 P.M. Anton is a smart man he'll probably only bring a few hundred men knowing we will, might kill them all. As we speak they are training, they are planning. In two months... everyone will know who I am. Who we are." I say as they nod.

"For the past two months I want us to start training more, and panning our plan. Their will be kids their, my age and higher, I looked into them, those kids saw ruthless killing before, ruthless killing, that's what we'll be doing. We need people to know we won't play with them, especially Anton and his men, no matter what we won't let them live.  Understood?" I ask coldly.

"Yes boss!!" They all shout as I nod.

"Dismiss." I say, they get up and leave.

Anton will die in my hands and I'll make sure of it, I must.

Sorry for the late update. I'm trying my best to keep up, it's mostly because of school and other stuff, but here you guys goooo. HAPPY HOLLWEEN!!!