-2-

Y/n was going to her classroom, "Wait," someone said. She turned to see the two guys who commented on her. They didn't know Y/n name, they looked at Jungkook who was leaning on his locker, staring at the guy's action.

"We want to apologize for yesterday." One guy said.

"Apologize?" Y/n was confused.

"For calling you by offensive names." The other guy, it has never happened before. People just casually call her pig, whale and fat shame her as if it's normal. Without realizing how hurt it is.

"Sorry." They apologized. Y/n was glad that at least they are apologizing.

"It's fine." She exclaimed. They then left, Y/n looked at them. They were looking at someone. It was Jungkook.

She noticed Jungkook again, staring at her while smiling a little. Maybe he is like this to everyone, maybe he is sweet and smiles at everyone, she shrugs it off.

She went to her room, but she bumped into someone.

He almost lost his balance, Y/n was shocked. She apologized many times, it was Taehyung. She felt embarrassed and wanted to bury herself alive.

She hit her head on the wall in nervousness and embarrassed, making everyone laugh. Her head was red, she rubbed her head. This is not fair, why does she always end up doing something really embarrassing In Front of her crush?

"Are you okay?" He asked her. She nodded at her, she decided to class again, but again was about to hit her head against the wall, he put her hand on the wall, preventing her from hitting herself again. "Look where you are going."

He laughed, not in a mocking way. She looked at his smile, she felt like fainting again. He went to class, leaving Y/n alone there daydreaming.

She realized the teacher had entered the class. She took a seat far away from Taehyung.

The teacher started the lecture, while Y/n took out her sketch and started sketching Taehyung, with a little smile on her face.

Just a few minutes later, everyone was getting ready for the test, test? She doesn't know anything about the test? She didn't take the class yesterday.

She was getting nervous, she knew nothing about the test, she didn't know how to tell the teacher, she was not sure if the teacher would understand.

She just stared at the test blankly. God, she will surely fail this test.

"Pss," she heard as she looked in front, Jungkook put his test infront of her, "You can copy mine."

She really can't believe it, Jungkook helping her with the test? Like why would he? But she needs to pass the test, she just copies the test.

After the test, she didn't know what to do. She wanted to Thank Jungkook, but she was confused if she should thank him or not.

Jungkook was talking to Taehyung, he stopped to look at Y/n. "Hey, your head is okay now?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes, what happened to her head? He saw her forehead was a little red.

Y/n got embarrassed and ran again. Taehyung chuckled and shook his head. What a weird girl.”

"Cute girl, I think." Jungkook mumbled with a smile.
_

Y/n had been running on the treadmill for 30 minutes now, why is her body so weak? She hates that she can't run for hours or work how other people can.

She stopped the treadmill, breathing heavily. She took the jumping ropes and started jumping.

Since the day she fainted, she lost control. She started binge eating.She went from binge and purging once a day to a continuous cycle of binging and purging.

Her throat was destroyed like this, her hands were wounded because of purging.

She wasn't losing any weight. She was just gaining more and more. She is trying her best, to workout, purge, she can't understand why nothing is working.

She is now stuck with binge and purging. She needs help. She herself went to control herself. She always fails.
_

Y/n thought a lot about what Somi said, so she decided to confess to Taehyung. She heard that Taehyung took the girl who confessed to them on a date, then he rejects them but he tries his best to not hurt their feelings.

It will be best if she gets a reality check, if he can’t love her like she is then he doesn’t deserve to be with her.

Y/n was hoping to at least go out with him once. And Taehyung said he cares about personality and talent, so she might have a chance right?

She decided to confess to him, before he starts dating someone else. She finally got courage to confess, after a whole month of just thinking.

She saw him in the hallway, her feet suddenly freezing, she couldn't do anything, or even move.

It was her final chance to talk to him, it's now or never. She said in her head.d

"Tae -taehyung?" She nervously patted his back, he turned to her. She swears he looks like an angel.

"What?"

"C-an you talk to me for a minute outside, please?" She was stuttering.

"Talk here, we don’t have much time, we are getting late for practice." Jungkook exclaimed. She didn't even realize he was there.

"Yeah, We can talk here." Taehyung said.

"Okay. Here." She shyly gave him a sketch book.

Taehyung held the sketch book and looked at her.

"I heard you love and respect art a lot, I have been sketching your drawing for three years now. You might like the sketches I made, for you." She told him. Jungkook took the sketchbook from Taehyung's hand.

"What? You know that making someone sketch without them knowing is what psycho and stalker does? Are you his stalker! " Jungkook stated,he looked really pissed off.

"Sorry. I didn't mean it like that. I am not a stalker, I just liked you Taehyung for a long time-" she accidentally confessed in front of everyone.

"What? Are you insane? Say it again? Have you ever seen yourself? " Jungkook mocked, He looked mad as if she had done something really wrong.She looked at Taehyung waiting for him to say anything.

"Don't you get your answer? He is not into girls like you.” Jungkook stated. Girls like you?

Y/n looked down and about to cry. "Look up here." He made her look at his eyes.
"How could you even dare to confess to Taehyung? He doesn't like girls like you, you should find someone who likes you and this body of yours."

"Jungkook. Let's go." Taehyung only said that and took Jungkook away. Because Jungkook doesn’t seem like he would have stopped talking, he just wanted to continue talking bad about her.

She went away from there. She started crying hard. What was I even thinking? Jungkook is right, no one likes a huge and unpretty girl like me.

She cried harder. She was a stupid person. How could she make fun of herself by doing that?

__

Taehyung felt bad for not saying a word while Jungkook was insulting Y/n.

Taehyung couldn't say a word because he was afraid that everyone would make fun of him for supporting her. And he doesn't want people to start rumouring that he likes Y/n or anything like that. Also his friends, he would make fun of me.

"Why do you do that Jungkook? She confessed to me, not you. I would have replied to her in a much more gentle way." Taehyung said.

"Why Hyung? Don't tell me you have feelings for her." Jungkook said.

"Jungkook. Even if I don't have feelings for her, you can't insult a girl like that." He said to him, Jungkook got more annoyed, he bumped his shoulder and left.

_