-23-

Y/n was still confused and worried. She still hasn't accepted her body and now the baby.

Jungkook is doing everything he is really happy and excited. Even planned a surprise for Y/n and told his parents.

"They are having a celebration inside for you and you are here. I see you are not happy for the baby." Jeongguk said.

"Just Nervous, that is normal."

"Hmm, congrats. I kinda knew Jungkook would get you pregnant early. He wants to make sure you stay with her." He said.

"I would have stayed with him anyway. But I am scared of him leaving me. Maybe he will leave after I gain weight and become ugly after birth."

Jeongguk chuckled. "Jungkook will never gonna leave you Y/n. You need to understand this. He fcking love and he will do any and will never leave you."

"We never know, people change."

"I am in line for you Y/n. If he ever leaves you I will be there for you." Jeongguk said.

Y/n stared at him. "Yeah, yeah, as if."

"Y/n! You are here! Come on, let's go, you need to cut the cake." Jungkook came and took her away.

___

"What baby can't you sleep?" Jungkook asked, he woke up because Y/n was moving a lot.

"Just thinking." Y/n said. Jungkook wrapped his arms around her and kissed her.

"What are you thinking? Are you scared baby?"

She nodded her head. "Also I don't feel good."

She sat up. "Why? What" Jungkook got worried.

"I don't know, I feel like I am getting period cramps." Y/n said, slight period cramps are Normal during early days of pregnancy.

She then laid on the bed while holding her stomach.

___

Y/n opened her eyes, she looked around, she was in the hospital. Jungkook was sitting there. "What happened?"

He didn't look sad, he looked angry. "You had a miscarriage."

"You are lying right?" She said while tears filled her eyes.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Don't start your drama Y/n. You didn't care about it. You never cared."

"What are you saying? Of course I cared."

"Then What the fck is this Y/n? I found these in your room." Jungkook asked, showing Y/n the weight loss pills. "I told you to not take these! And you were taking these during pregnancy!?"

"I didn't know it would hurt the baby-"

"SHUT UP! You can't be that dumb Y/n. You know these pills have a lot of side effects." Jungkook held her face firmly. "Being skinny is more important for you than letting our child die.

"I haven't taken these medicines since I got pregnant. I was planning to but-"

"Fck Y/n," Jungkook pulled back his hair while his eyes got filled with tears. "Why does your life revolve around losing weight?!"

"Jungkook,"

"Stop, I don't want to hear anything. Why don't you eat all of these? I am sick of trying, you know these can possibly kill you too. But you don't care right? You would rather just be skinny."

"I am sorry."

"Just leave. I can't do this anymore. We are over. You knew how happy I was, you don't care about me. I will never forgive you." Jungkook let go of her and left the hospital room.