-24-

"Oh Y/n dear." Jungkook's mother kissed her forehead. "I am so sorry for what happened. Jungkook didn't even tell me. He is acting so irresponsible, he locked himself in the room. But he is forgetting that you are still in the hospital."

"It's fine, it was my fault." Y/n said.

"No dear, you lost your baby. You are in the hospital right now. You haven't even gone home and he argued with you?! Oh god, when I asked him how is Y/n. He said awful things about you. And said he would never see your face again. I am sorry for raising him like that." She exclaimed.

Y/n couldn't control her tears and started crying. She was hurt too. She really didn't think that this would happen. She never wanted Jungkook to leave her.

"Oh honey, don't cry." Jungkook's mother said. Both Y/n's family and Jungkook's family knows this. "I will tell Jungkook to apologize to you." She sighed. "It would be so much if you had dated Jeongguk. Jungkook is just a disappointment. He can't manage his anger."

"Mom, not right now."

She stayed with Y/n for sometime then she and Jeongguk both left. Because Y/n's sister was staying the night with her.

Y/n kept looking at her phone, she texted Jungkook a lot but he was not answering.

"Hi, Y/n." Jin came and he put flowers on Y/n lap. "I am sorry for what happened. Where is Jungkook? I can't see him?"

"Did he leave you like this?" He said while looking around? Y/n's sister told him to shut up and not talk about Jungkook.

Y/n pushed the flowers and they fell on the floor. "I don't need those."

"I was being kind. Just yesterday I gave flowers because of your pregnancy and now miscarriage. I am so sorry. You have gone through so much alone." He tugged her hair behind her ear.

Y/n pushed his hand.

"Honey, can I get some coffee? I am coming here straight from my call. I am tired." He said to Y/n's sister.

"Sure, just stay here with Y/n. Y/n do you need anything?" She shook her head. And her sister left the room.

Y/n hit Jin. "It all happened because of you! You lied to me! You lied to me! You said those pills wouldn't affect the baby."

He held her hands. "Y/n it was your responsibility to be more careful. Girls can't even take painkillers during pregnancy. It's not my fault."

"It is!" Y/n didn't eat medicine during the pregnancy and the miscarriage happened because of medicine she took before the pregnancy but after talking to Jin she thought it was okay to take those medicine.

"Either way he left you. I told you he would leave you. Are you surprised? Because I am not. He left you while you had miscarriage. He showed that he just cared about the baby. He wanted to turn you into a baby making machine. He wouldn't have left you like this if he truly love you," Jin said.

"Just fck off! I don't want to see your face!"

"Accept it Y/n, you are regretting your decision and you want to get back to me really badly. You are lucky that I feel pity on you, we can be together again." He moved closer to Y/n, she moved back but he held her head and kissed her forehead. "I will see you again later."
___

Y/n was back home and Jungkook was still not talking to her. No phone calls, no text,
nothing. He didn't even meet her.

Jeongguk told her Jungkook is leaving tomorrow. Y/n can't let him go before she forgives her.

Y/n went to Jungkook's house. She saw him packing his stuff. She ran to him and hugged him. "I am sorry. I am really really sorry Jungkook. Please forgive me. I promise I will never do it again. I will never take those pills or do any other thing that would hurt our baby."