-6-

Y/n doesn't care about anything right now, she just wants something that will relieve her pain. She was tired, exhausted and sick of everything and everyone.

She doesn't even care about what happened between Jungkook and Her. He thinks her life has bigger problems than that.

She went to 7/11, she went snacks. A lot of them, to feel the emptiness she was feeling. She wants to eat away her emotions, sadness, guilt, and everything.

She took every pack of different snacks, she didn't go to school today or even looked at her phone, she does even know where her phone is.

She put all the stuff on the counter, she looked at the morning pills, behind. She almost forgot, so she bought it too.

She can't take all this stuff home. She sits on the chair and table that is present in the 7/11. She took a pill and swallowed it with water.

"You are here, I was looking for you everywhere." Jungkook took a seat beside her, "You didn't even check your texts, I was worried sick."

She Ignored his presence and just started eating. She decided to not care about anything, she just wanted to be skinny. She thinks all of her problems will be solved once she has less fat, a small waist, skinny arms and legs, and a tiny face.

She is doing nothing to make it happen, just eating more and more. Because she has no control over herself, her life, her eating habits and now she can't even decide who she loves, who she dates, who she wants to kiss, make love with. Nothing.

He looked at the pills. "You took birth control?"

He patted her head. "I should have used protection, you are harming your body by taking this for me. You care about my pleasure so much but I promise to use protection next time."

"There will be no next time." She said,

He held her face making her look at him. "Why? You will, but this time I will bring you to a date first."

__

Y/n coughed, she felt extreme pain in her throat, and blood came out of her mouth. She has ruined her throat by continuous purging.

Except for getting scared, she was proud. If she ruins her throat more, that will make it impossible for her to eat anything, that way she will get control.

She was falling deeply into the hole of the eating disorder, but she will never accept that she is bulimic, or have any eating disorder, because people with eating disorders are skinny? Right? So she can have an eating disorder. Her mind just revolves around food and being skinny.

The day she stops worrying about weight, and starts embracing herself and her body, she will realize how gorgeous she is.

Sadly, the day wasn't today.

She washed her face and got ready for school.

She doesn't want to see Taehyung, but when she sees him, he walks closer to her.

"What is happening Y/n? You broke up by text and sent a picture of you with Jungkook? You didn't reply to my text and even Jungkook is saying you are dating." He said.

She holds her bag tightly, she doesn't want to say anything to him.

Taehyung cupped her face. "Is it because of hate? Or does Jungkook bother you?"

"You are bothering me." She exclaimed, "You didn't have to hurt me like that. If you didn't like me, then why did you date me? Why did you make this bet?"

"What bet, Y/n?" He asked.

"Bet, I don't know. To date ugly fat girl like me and then later break up, leak my ugly pictures with everyone and make fun of me." She said.