-27-

"Well, I don't want to leave."

Y/n crossed her arms. "You are acting like Jungkook too. Who can't accept no as an answer."

Jeongguk smiled. "You said you love him so there are chances you might end up being in love with me too."

He put his arm on her shoulder. "Let's watch something together. Please Y/n, I am sorry. We just became friends, let's not ruin this. Look, I bring snacks too. Let's eat these."

He tried to act cute. Y/n chuckled. "Okay fine. But just as friends. Don't think of becoming more. That complicates things and makes me feel awkward."

"Okay as you say." He kissed her cheek.

"Hey! What did I just say?" She said, He went to the living room and put the snacks on the table.

"I kissed you just as a Friend." He smiled.

"I want to slap you just as a friend." Y/n replied and walked in the living room. He brings his face really close to her.

"Do it but then you have to kiss me in return." Jeongguk stared at her face. She gently slapped his face and laughed.

"Okay, stop it now." They sat and played a movie. Y/n feel lonely, Jungkook left, Somi d'ed, her sister and Her lost the bond between them, it's still awkward because of what happened between her and Jin.

Right now, Y/n has no one. She is glad Jeongguk is at least there to give her company.

She went to make some ramen for themselves. In the meantime Jeongguk added something to her drink. He placed the drink back on the table.

Y/n came back and placed the ramen pot on the table.

"Woah chef Y/n, you made instant ramen look so fancy." Jeongguk said while looking at the ramen. It does look fancy, she added different things to make it look nice.

She smiled and sat beside him. Jeongguk picked the chopsticks and put some ramen on the small plate. But he spit it out. "Ahh, it's hot."

"Are you okay? God it was hot. You should be careful." She gave him water.

"I got excited." He looked at her, he took the glass.

She took some ramen and blew it, "Here, be careful."

He opened his mouth and let her feed it. Now he understands why Jungkook loves her so much.

"Is it good?" She asked. He was just staring at her face, her lips. Just a few minutes, then he can kiss her lips for hours. "Jeongguk,"

"Yes, it's really good." He replied. They sat and ate the ramen. He kept checking if Y/n was drinking her coke. And she was taking a few sips of it.

"I just realized I don't know much about you." Y/n said.

"What do you mean? You know everything." Jeongguk replied.

"No, I just know things Jungkook has said to me about you. Which is not really nice." Y/n said, Jeongguk sighed.

"You have spent time with me, what do you think? Do you Think Jungkook is right about me?" Jeongguk asked.

"No, not really. I think you and Jungkook have a lot of misunderstandings. You seem like a nice guy to me." Y/n said.

"I am not nice." Not nice at all. Because he was drugging her because he wanted to sleep with her to make Jungkook jealous.

"I think you try really hard." Y/n said. He looked at her.

"What did you mean?"

"You know. You try really hard for everything." Y/n exclaimed. That is true, he always tried to be better than Jungkook, in studies, school, and everything. He wants to be a better twin.