-10-

Y/n cried on the rooftop, where she always used to go.

She heard a sound, someone put something beside her. She looked at it and strawberry flavored milk.

"Your favorite. " Taehyung said. Someone tells him that she hates strawberry flavored milk. She drank it before just because she had a crush on him. "Why are you crying?"

"I am not crying." She replied. He brought his hand near her face, and she moved back. He holds her.

"Stop, you will fall down." He then touched her face. "See, tears you are crying. You broke up with Jungkook?"

"No," she said. Now she started to think she doesn't deserve to be with Jungkook. He should be with someone, who doesn't weigh more than him, like she does. Who is skinny, pretty, had beautiful long hair. Who looks beautiful in every outfit that she wears.

"Then did you fight with him?" He asked.

"No, leave me alone."

"You said this to me the day you cheated on me with Jungkook." He said.

"I didn't cheat on you." She said,

"Sleeping with my best friend when we were in a relationship, then breaking up the next day, and now my best friend doesn't even talk to me, what else do you call it?" Taehyung asked.

"He lied to me about the best thing. Or else I would have never slept with him."

"Then why are you still with him? When did he lie to you about the bet?" Taehyung asked. He still can't get over the fact why Y/n would still be with him. He can't understand the problem with himself and what Y/n saw in Jungkook.

"Can you stop? Your questions are making me more annoyed!" She said while crying more. "He treats me differently, you don't understand."

"Differently? Like he lies to you? Manipulates you?"

Y/n stood up. "You manipulate me! Everytime I talk to you I fight with Jungkook, so leave me fcking alone!"

He stopped her from going. And then pulled her to kiss her lips.

She pushed him away immediately. "What the fck is wrong with you?"

She quickly left the rooftop. Taehyung held his hair in frustration, "What the hell Taehyung!"
__

"Gosh, you are here. I was looking for you everywhere." Jungkook said. She looked at him.  "You didn't come to watch the practice, this time you have to come."

She wants to tell Jungkook about the kiss, but she doesn't know how he will react.

She really doesn't want to come this time too, she doesn't want to see Taehyung. But Jungkook kept telling her to come. She remembers what happened last time, and it is not possible to ignore Taehyung when they attend the same school. So I decided to come.

She used to come to see practice regularly, but before this her focus was Taehyung and now it's Jungkook.

She never realized how hot Jungkook actually is, he looks so good in his sports outfit, his strong thighs. Okay, bad idea. She feels turned on by this. She forgot what happened today. Just focus on Jungkook. He is her boyfriend, so he belongs to her? How exciting is that?

She was waiting for Jungkook with a bottle of water and a towel. But someone else took it from her. "Hey! It's for Jungkook! Not you!"

She exclaimed, Taehyung pouted. "I thought you were here to support me."

Why is he being like this?

"Sorry for what happened today. I shouldn't have done that. I am sorry.", He apologized.