-20-

The door burst open, Jungkook put his bag on the desk. "Ever heard about knocking? I am busy right now." Jeongguk said while he was focused on some codes that were showing on his screen.

"I want you to do something." Jungkook said.

Jeongguk looked at his twin, "Interesting, you want my help?"

He smirked, Jungkook rolled his eyes but he knew if he quickly wanted to find who made that Twitter Account about Y/n to insult her, Jeongguk could find that person by hacking. Jungkook hates to admit it, but Jeongguk is the best person to do this job.

"This username. I want to find who owns this account."

"What will I get in return?" Jeongguk said without even looking.

Jungkook clenched his fist, the wrong idea. He shouldn't have come here.

Jeongguk looked at the username, "What the fck!"

He took the phone from Jungkook's hand, "This is crazy! Y/n where is she? She didn't see this right? She is okay right?"

"Yes she saw it and didn't take it lightly. That is why I want you to find who this person is." Jungkook said.

"It will take 45 min, you can go check on her in the meantime. I will let  you know once I am done."
___

Jungkook was hesitating to enter her house. He is really angry at whoever is making fun of Y/n on Online. But he needs to stay calm in front of Y/n.

He took a breath, and knocked on the door. Her mother opened the door. He greeted her and asked if Y/n was inside.

"Jungkook, what are you doing here? You didn't go for practice?" Y/n said, Jungkook thought she would be crying but she was smiling.

"Y/n, I was worried."

"Worried why? Come inside, I am baking something." She held his hand, pulled him inside.

He held her shoulder, "Y/n, that account, let me find who it was and I swear I will make that person apologize to you on knees."

"Jungkook, just leave this. No need. Just a few days. Everyone will forget me." She said.

"It is still not okay. You don't understand what I am going through. I am so furious." Jungkook looked at the text Jeongguk sent.

He chuckled. "I fcking knew it." He mumbled.

___

"Are you sure you are okay?" Jungkook asked, he didn't leave and stayed. Now they were cuddling in her bed.

She laughed, he has asked her this at least the 50th time."I am, calm down."

He is just worried. He knows Y/n is sensitive about her weight and fat shaming.

Y/n didn't want the hate to get over her head. But she was still reading the comments. Most of them were laughing at her. Maybe one or two people were supporting Y/n, other than that all were laughing.

She is disturbed and hurt but was acting normal.

He kissed her forehead. "I love you."

"That is random. Why do you say it so much?"

"Because you need to hear it." He caressed her arm, she wrapped her arms around his chest.

She is getting more attached to him, but she is afraid. He will probably leave her after school ends right?

"So, are you giving csat?" She asked, everyone is already preparing for it. She is not sure if she is giving the test or not.

"No, I got selected." He said. She turned him.

"Select for what?" She asked.

"National team." He replied.

"What? Like the Korean national team for football?" She sat up, it's such a huge news and he told her as if it's nothing.

"Yeah, but, I am not sure if I want to join,"

"What do you mean you don't know if you want to join?! Football is your dream, your passion. And you got selected! That is such great news!" She exclaimed.

"But if I do, I have to leave Seoul and join the training center in Paju. I don't want to be away from you." He said.

Really, he is thinking about her?

"No! Paju is not that far from Seoul. Oh god Jungkook, it's the national team and you are thinking like this! I want you to join it. It's a great opportunity. And you are so talented. I really! Really! Want to see you play for the National team! Everyone needs to see how talented you are. " Y/n said.

Jungkook smiled and pulled back in bed and hugged her. His ears were turning red as he was blushing a little after hearing compliments from her.

"If you want me I would, but I have another dream,"

"What is it?" She asked.

"I want to become a teen dad." He said.

"Stop joking around." She laughed thinking it's a joke.

"I am not, it's true. I wanted to become a dad at age of 16. Like how cool it would be to go out in public with my child and everyone would say 'wow that dad is so handsome and young'" He said. She finds it funny and laughs.

"You want to become a dad at a young age just for that? What about your parents?"

"They already don't like me that much. I am an adult now, not 16 anymore. But I still wish to become a dad now."

"Wait, don't tell me you weren't wearing protection for this reason." She asked, shocked. If this was in his head.

He smirked. "Maybe."

He then chuckled. "Okay, not really. Growing up I did realize that I don't want to have a child with any girl. I want to have it with my first love. It's not my evil plan or something. Still I would be really happy if you get pregnant."

"I don't know, what if I did get pregnant. But you leave me because you found someone better than me." She said,

"There never can be anyone, it's you, for the rest of my life." He kissed her cheeks. "And it's only me for the rest of your life."

He hovered over her and took off his shirt. " Jungkook, my parents-"

He kissed her lips, stopping her from saying anything. He held her cheek and kissed her deeper.

She stopped him. "At least lock the door."

She was scared that someone would walk in and they would be caught in an awkward place.

He stood up and ran to lock the door. "You have no more excuses. Now don't interrupt me while I love you."
___

Then suddenly, the user was not found. She was confused. Good that the account was deleted. She sighed.

She saw a post. 'Exposing Jeon Somi?' She mumbled.

Somi has a lot of followers, and she is a  known personality. Popular girl with perfect body and pretty face. Of course she is popular on the internet. Her account promotes body positivity and a healthy lifestyle.

But this post was uploaded by an anonymous account. Exposing her with proof and pictures that she has an eating disorder. And lies to everyone saying she eats healthy. Not that that, it also showed text she sent texts where she expressed how much she hates fat people. 

"This is too much." She said, She left her room. Jungkook was talking to Y/n's mother. He looked at Y/n, who was leaving the house.

"Where are you going?" He asked. She didn't reply, but he followed her, making sure she was fine whenever she was going.

Somi's house? Jungkook hopes Y/n has realized that Somi was a toxic friend, who never cared for her. He wants her to take revenge, slap Somi or something.

But she did the opposite.

___