-32-

Y/n kept trying to break the chain, she was hitting it against the wall of it self, she flinched as she felt a small electric current. She tried to ignore it and continued to break free herself. Then she felt a more intense current, she groaned.

Her wrist had wounds around it, her wound started bleeding. She rubbed her wrist on her thighs, it was hurting but Jeongguk is not here.

She tried to break the chain and fell on the mattress again because of the intensity of the current.

Everytime she tries to break the chain and try to escape it gives her current. She laid on the mattress and hugged her body while she started crying.

When will she be out of here? Never?

She heard the beep sound, it sounded like the door code voice. Jeongguk was back, the door opened.

"I had to come back early because you kept trying to escape." Jeongguk said, and put the plastic bag he was holding on the ground. "Get up." He touched her arm.

"Leave me! Why are you keeping me here! Leave me!" She yelled. She sat up and saw Jeongguk's face was covered in blood.

"You know why Y/n, I am doing this for you." He said. "It's for your own good."

"What is good for my own good? Being locked here? Getting treated like this?" She asked.

"Everything is. That Jungkook's a psycho Y/n. You don't deserve a man like him." Jeongguk said.

"It's clear who is the real psycho here." Y/n said.

"I know, I know what I am doing is wrong. But he is a psycho Y/n. He is just really good at hiding." Jeongguk exclaimed.

"Now I can see it, you are the k'ller!"

"I am not he is. I don't know how to prove it to you. But he is the k'ller." Jeongguk ran his fingers through his hair. "Why do you think mom and I dislike him? Because I know the monster he is. "

She can't believe or trust Jeongguk's words. How would she? When he has her chain? Right now for her Jeongguk seems like a k'ller.

He cupped her face, "He is crazy, and I am just trying to save you from him Y/n. He will not find you. He can't find this place. I can love you as much as I can. And no on will find us."

__

"You should have informed us about this." His manager asked.

"It happened years ago. It was an accident. I didn't kill him." Jungkook said. Remember the kid who was murdered when they were young? And Jungkook was blamed for it. The media didn't know about it, but suddenly they do because of someone. Someone who is Jeongguk.

There was no proof but Jungkook had to go through therapy and when they tested him, it should be more psychotic.

People had mixed opinions, some wanted him to stay, and others were calling him psycho. Now from being everyone's favorite people were calling him psycho.

"It would be better if you don't take part in the coming matches." His PR team suggested.

"That can't happen, asian cup is starting in a month and,"

"Jungkook, calm down. Tell the public to forget this and get over this. "He said but Jungkook knows what is about to happen. He is being kicked out of the national team.

The public don't want him to represent the nation and the Korean public is not that forgiving. They don't forget anything, even if it happened years ago. People who don't even watch football are protesting against him.

His team and manager left him. Jungkook stood up, Jeongguk thinks he can get away from this?

After ruining everything Jungkook owns? He can't let that happen.

It was finally time for the police to find Taehyung's body.

__

The case was opened again when they found another body. Taehyung was Missing for three years. It was not confirmed if he is de@th or alive.

But this was important, because with his body he found proof who is the k'ller.

Can you guess who the police arrested for this? Jeongguk.

Not because he is the K'ller. But like Jeongguk framed Jungkook when they were young for a murder that Jungkook never commited.

This time Jungkook framed Jeongguk for the murder he committed.

It was quite a shock but it was convincing. Jungkook has planned everything since day one. Each murder he committed for Y/n, he was leaving small puzzle pieces for the police and with the last body, they found a bigger puzzle piece, which resulted in police believing it was Jeongguk who committed these murder.

Jungkook uses the benefit of them being of the same height, physique and same face.

Jeongguk was proven guilty for murder even when he didn't commit them. Both twins had a psychotic mindset.

The public supports Jungkook, he is a player. Everyone believes the story that Jungkook made them believe. They think Jungkook is innocent and Jeongguk is the evil one.

Jeongguk doesn't look bothered by getting arrested at all or being given a life sentence. Jungkook finds it weird.

"You are finally going where you belong." Jungkook said with a smile. Jeongguk smiled back.

"Of course I am. But guess what? I still won." Jeongguk said. Jungkook was confused.

"No you didn't." Jungkook said.

"I did. Where is Y/n?" Jeongguk asked.

"She is not in Korea. She went to Switzerland, " Jungkook said but now he was confused too. In all this he didn't think Y/n could be in danger.

"No, it has been 5 days, she must be starving. She must have not even drunk anything. All because of you." Jeongguk said.

"What the hell are you saying?! Where is she?" Jungkook asked.

"You think I will tell you? I will never. Me and Y/n are meant to be together. You are the villain. You ruined us now she will die while being locked then because of you."

"Where the fck are you keeping her?" Jungkook yelled.

Jeongguk smirked,"Free me and tell them the truth who is the k'ller and I will save Y/n. If you really love her, then you would not want her to d'e like that right? But I would rather let her d'e then let you be the one to have her or save her. "

__