-4-

Y/n family gets worried about her for not eating much. She thinks she has enough food. From her point of view she was having more than enough.

But when you have a huge body, you have to eat according to that, or else your body parts might stop working.

"Y/n, you should stop working out this much." Her sister said. It is easy for her to say, she loses weight easily and doesn't even have to work out.

"What? Now I can't run on the treadmill?" She asked her sister, annoyed.

"You can run but for less time. Everyone I see you, you are running."

" Are you kidding me? I only ran for an hour." She was done with this. She thinks her sister doesn't want her to lose weight, because if she did, she would not be the pretty sister.

"Calm down Y/n, I am just worried about you running on empty stomach."

She argued with my sister for such a long time. She cried so much explaining to her that saying she was eating enough. When her family lies that she hasn't eaten anything but she has.

Y/n wants to starve herself so badly. Her family was the one to tell her that she is eating so much, and now they are telling her that she is not eating enough

"Y/n, promise me that you will eat normal meals and don't be harsh on your body." She only agreed, in her mind she said she will eat healthy and then purge.
__

Another day of her working out, Jungkook worked out with her lately. Which is nice Maybe.

She went to the bathroom to wash her face, she came back and she didn't expect Taehyung to be waiting for her, outside.

"Hi," After ignoring her for days now he finally talked to her. "You work out really hard, so I wanted to give you this."

He gave her strawberry milk that Y/n absolutely hated but Taehyung was giving it so she took it.

"Are you free this weekend? If yes, can I take you out?" He asked. Y/n couldn't believe it at first, but she agreed. He smiled, and patted her hair. "See you later."

He then left. Jungkook walked to her. "What was he talking about?"

He asked and looked quite pissed off. "Nothing, he just gave me this." She is not sure if Jungkook should know what Taehyung has said.

He looked at the strawberry milk, "You don't even like strawberry milk."

"I like this one." She said while smiling, her cheeks were red because of blushing. This one is special because Taehyung gave it to her. Jungkook rolled his eyes and left.

__

It was so fun. They went to watch a movie, after that they were about to leave the cinema when they saw Jungkook. He was with a really beautiful girl. But he told the girl to wait as he walked near her and Taehyung.

"What are you doing with this baby elephant?" He asked Taehyung. He doesn't look so happy.

"I have told you to not call her that. And we came to watch movies." Taehyung replied.

Jungkook chuckled. "Movies with her? I bet you have to buy two tickets for her. Since she occupies space for two seats." She felt like crying but she didn't. She thought now Jungkook is nice to her.

"Don't be mean to her. I will not tolerate it, Jungkook." Taehyung said. Jungkook clenched his fist.

"Stop hanging with her, she doesn't look good at you at all. You can be with the hottest girl of our school. You are ruining your image by hanging out with a girl like her." He said and left.