-7-

Y/n felt pretty today, she doesn't know it is because she is losing some weight. but she wasn't, she just felt that way.

Maybe because of Jungkook?

She looked at herself in the mirror, she then realized what she did. She quickly wiped her lipstick.

She then stared at her outfit. Should she change it? She was wearing a cute top and skirt. She was getting late, so she couldn't change.

She could feel everyone talking and whispering while staring at her way. But her eyes were trying to find someone specific, then she found him.

Jungkook walked to her and embraced him, the way she hugged her, wrapped his arms around her shoulder, making her feel tiny in his arms. He smiled while cupping her cheeks and kissed her forehead in front of everyone.

"You know pretty, I really like your outfit." He complimented. She smiled a little.

"Are you coming to my practice today after school?" Jungkook asked, he was on the school soccer team. Y/n used to watch Taehyung while he was practicing.

"I don't think so." She replied.

"Please come to the practice, it will help me play better and then I will walk you home." He said. She was about to say no.

"I will wait for you, you must come. Now let's go to our first class." He held her hand.
___

Five girls surrounded her, she looked up at them. They took her to the top floor of the school, where there weren't any students or teachers.

"What? Do you have any shame? Showing your ugly fat legs." One of the girls spoke. Pushing her until she fell on the floor.

Y/n got a little confidence to wear skirts, after Jungkook couldn't stop praising them.

"Leave, she thinks she is the prettiest girl of the school. Fcking around with Taehyung oppa first and then Jungkook Oppa. Gosh! They even look at your face? It's so damn ugly." The other girl said.

Y/n clenched her fists, "You are just being jealous."

The girls Chuckled, one of them pulled her hair, making Y/n groan, "What you said? Jealous? Of what? What do you have that I would be jealous of?"

An average heighted girl gives the tall one a bottle. She opened the bottle, bring it to Y/n's mouth. It was a floor cleaning chemical.

"Whale! Open your mouth!" Y/n kept her mouth shut while the girl was forcing her to drink it.

"Yoonha, don't, she can actually die." One girl spoke. But the girl, Yoonha, didn't care.

"Then let her die, bitch has been acting like sl*t. She really dared to touch my Jungkook Oppa!"

Y/n moved her head, the liquid fell on her clothes. She tried to push them away but the girl then spilled everything over her head.

Then throwing the empty bottle on her head, she covered her head. The girl then stepped on her stomach, Y/n groaned.

"Listen here, don't forget what you are. Get a mirror and look at yourself. And don't dare to come near Jungkook Oppa or Taehyung oppa." Yoonha said.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?" A really deep voice screamed, making everyone flinched.

"Tae o-ppa-"

"I AM NOT YOUR OPPA!" he yelled. "FCKING LEAVE! YOU DON'T DARE TO COME HERE HER EVER AGAIN!"

The girls run away. Taehyung bent to check Y/n who was crying on the floor, all covered in chemicals.

"You okay? Let's get you to shower before these chemicals cause any reaction."