-17-

Y/n doesn't usually take part in classmate gatherings. This time she couldn't say no to Somi and Jungkook, as both told her to join the dinner. They are in the same school and class, they have common friends and decided to have dinner before exam season starts.

Jungkook kinda regretted it, as Taehyung was there. He greeted everyone and sat on the seat. And he was doing exactly what he knew would make Jungkook angry by sitting on the other side of Y/n, "Hi, Y/n. You look adorable, I really like the skirt you are wearing."

It made the whole environment awkward, she stared back at Taehyung in confusion. She doesn't know what's the problem with Taehyung.

Jungkook stood up, she to his side. "Let's switch seats." He gets jealous so easily, and Y/n finds that kind of cute. She switches their seat, and Jungkook sits on her seat beside Taehyung.

"Yah, Jungkook, why are you possessive about Y/n? She is not even pretty. And she is overwei-'' One of the classmates spoke but shut his mouth when Jungkook glanced at his way. 

Y/n feel safe with Jungkook, knowing how much he can do for that.

Everyone started talking about other things, what they want to do as school is about to end. Everyone told me what they wanted. Somi told her what she wants to do in future, "I am planning to do medicine,"

"If the doctor is this pretty, I am sure the patients would come again and again." One of the guys said, Somi laughed politely. She is famous among the guys, as she is like the perfect girl, tall, pretty, skinny, she talks politely to everyone and she knows how to talk and make friends.

Now everyone was talking about Somi, she is the prettiest girl of school. Y/n is not sure why she is friends with her, when Somi is popular and can be friends with anyone.

Jungkook was not paying much attention to everyone talking about Somi.

Everyone already knows what Jungkook wants to be, it made him think that he has never asked Y/n what she wants to do in future. Y/n was silent, she didn't know, she didn't think about it. Everyone was waiting for her answer.

When the food arrived, she didn't have to answer it.

Taehyung put a strawberry milkshake in front of Y/n. She didn't order this. "It was your favorite right?"

Again, he was actually weird.

"No, actually-" Y/n felt awkward.

"For god sake, she doesn't like strawberries!" Jungkook is annoyed by Taehyung.

"Jungkook, don't be controlling, let her eat whatever she wants to eat." Taehyung said.

"I am not controlling her-"

"Jungkook," she held his hand. He looked at her, his anger melted away. He thought about why he was wasting his time arguing with Taehyung.

They talked about other things, it was fun. If they ignore the awkwardness. Somi gets compliments here and there, Pretty people get compliments for everything. And here she was getting compliments for eating.

While Y/n get started and annoyed looking when she is eating. Thanks to Jungkook, no one was daring to say anything about her.

After eating everyone was still talking, Y/n went to use the bathroom. She heard a familiar noise, she is well aware of the gagging sound which is made when you are trying to self induce vomit.

After a few minutes Somi came out of the bathroom, she was surprised to see Y/n but then she smiled sweetly to her.

"Are you waiting for me?" She walked to the sink and washed her hands. Y/n looked at her hands and her knuckles had bruises and wounds, it was clear that Somi was purging.