Final

Jungkook was not dumb to listen to Jeongguk and turn himself in. That would be worse if he did then Jeongguk would be free again and hurt Y/n.

Jungkook first confirmed if Y/n was actually missing, and she was indeed missing. He tried to contact the college in Switzerland they said Y/n never enrolled.

They both have a psychotic mindset, but Jungkook would hurt the world for Y/n but not her. I did emotional hurt Y/n in the past, but now he is more stable.

Jungkook was on a mission to find Y/n., but he had no idea where she was. The police were involved too. Jungkook doesn't want Y/n to d'e is unknown place because of starvation and dehydration. He had been searching for hours, but he had no luck.

The police had arrested Jeongguk, but he wasn't talking. Jungkook was desperate to find Y/n. He loved her more than anything, and he couldn't bear the thought of losing her.

The police were trying to hack Jeongguk's computer and it was not easy. Even the professional hackers couldn't get his computer data. "Sir we got something." A police officer said.

They get to hack his phone. And get to see the live footage of Y/n. They knew it was live because of the red dot. Jungkook looked at it and could see the chain around her neck, she looked weak, she was laying on the mattress, probably she has no energy to even move because she hasn't eaten anything for days now.

"Oh god, you all have to do something! She is suffering!" Jungkook should have k'll Jeongguk too.

"We are trying, just stay strong." The police said. They were their own investigation. But Jungkook doesn't trust the police.

He knew that she was suffering. He watched the video over and over again, hoping to find a clue. But there was nothing. He felt helpless and devastated.
__

Jungkook was devastated when he saw the video of Y/n. She looked like she was dying, and he knew that he had to find her fast. He spent every waking moment searching for her, but he had no luck.

"Why is he taking so much?" Jeongguk thought. Jungkook hasn't found Y/n nor did he tell the police the truth.

Jeongguk cares for Y/n too, but he doesn't deserve to be in jail for the crimes he didn't commit. He didn't commit any recent murder.

__

They finally know where Y/n is, a few months ago, he bought a house, and there Y/n is.

Finally, Jeongguk told the police where Y/n was being held. They rushed to the location, and they found her locked in a room. She was barely conscious, and she hadn't eaten or drank anything for days. They took her to the hospital, and she was in critical condition "Oh god Y/n,"

She open her eyes, she was so glad that Jungkook was here, finally he was here to save her but she couldn't say anything.

Her lips were dry, she hadn't drunk water for days. She was barely conscious, and she was so weak that she couldn't even stand up. They quickly took her to the hospital, and she was admitted to the ICU.

He wants to k’ll Jeongguk who hurted Y/n and him the most.

The doctor told him that Y/n is fine but not the baby, and Jungkook was actually happy that the child d’e. Not like he wouldn’t accept Y/n’a child. But he wouldn’t be able to love the child even if it was his twin brother’s child. Jungkook hates him the most.

Jungkook was by her side the entire time. He held her hand and talked to her, hoping that she could hear him. After two days, Y/n woke up. She was relieved to see Jungkook, and she started crying when she saw him. He comforted her, and he promised that he would never leave her side again.

She was confused and disoriented, but she was so happy to see Jungkook.

“Jungkook.” She hugged him and started crying, it was terrifying. She thought of Jeongguk as her friend and he suddenly changed into a completely different person.

Y/n was weak and fragile, but with Jungkook's help, she started to recover. He stayed with her every day, bringing her food and water and helping her with anything she needed. He was so happy to see her slowly getting better, and he knew that he would do anything to help her.

__

It took a while for Y/n to recover, but with Jungkook by her side, she knew that she would be okay. They were stronger than ever, and they knew that they could overcome anything as long as they were together.

After a few weeks, Y/n was finally well enough to leave the hospital. She was still weak, but she was so happy to be going home with Jungkook.

“I can’t believe this, It makes so much sense that he is a serial K’ller.” Y/n said.

“I know, that is why I told you to stay away from him but you thought I was wrong.” Jungkook caressed her hair. Y/n looked down at her lap and looked at their hands.

“Sorry for not listening to you, now I know how evil Jeongguk really is.” Y/n said.

“I am sorry too.” He moved closer to Y/n and kissed her forehead, “I should have left you alone with him.”

She hugged him tightly, she is so happy to have him still by her side.

He breaks the hug and Notices her being sad again, “Can we talk about these now?”

He pulled out the drawing she made of him. “What! Where did you find these?”

She panicked and tried to take them from him. “So you finally made my drawing. Aren’t you a little too obsessed with me now? I even saw my posters in your closet.” He teased her more.

“Why did you open my closet!” She screamed with her face turning red.

“Really? You really have my posters in your closet?! Woah aren’t you my obsessed fan?” He exclaimed.

“Shut up! I am not obsessed with you!” She said. “Give me these.”

She tried to take the drawings and ended up falling on top of him, he wrapped his arms around her. “Hmm, but I want you to be obsessed with me,”

“Obsessed?”

He nodded his head, and tugged her hair behind her ear. “As much as I am obsessed with you.”

“I do think I am in love with you as much as you love me.” She replied.

“Impossible, no one can love as much as I love you.” He kisses her cheeks.

She put her head over his head, "I know, but I can try."

He smiled, "You can try but you are never winning from me. I love you."

She was about to reply but he didn't wait and kissed her lips. He was waiting for this kiss to happen. He was waiting for years to kiss her again.

They got another chance, to live a new, and they are stronger than ever.

They knew that they could overcome anything as long as they were together. Jungkook was so grateful to have Y/n back in his life, and he promised that he would never let anything happen to her again.

He will not hurt her and he will never let anyone hurt her.

Both twins are evil, it’s just Jungkook just knows how to hide it and He loves Y/n a lot.

And he will make sure Y/n would never get to see his ugly side. Never.

__