-3-

Jungkook can't believe this, he had feelings for Y/n since last year, just to see her confess to Taehyung In Front of his eyes.

Y/n changed his ideal type, his ideal type used to be someone skinny, Slender, long hair, pretty small face, and short. Now suddenly, he found himself being attracted to Y/n, who is quite opposite to his ideal type.

He wanted a girl who would take care of her body, work out and eat healthy but he realized that hormones play an important role in a person's body, Y/n does workout, she has been working out since the age of 11. But she is not lucky like those girls who had never even seen a gym but have perfect body.

Now he just wanted Y/n, he wanted to hold her body, embrace every part of her body, kiss her cheeks, hold her love handles, squeezed her thick thighs, lay on her soft soft stomach, and just admire her. Let her know how gorgeous and pretty she is. How her body makes her different from everyone else.

Jungkook was feeling guilty for saying that to her, he shouldn't have insulted her like that. He really shouldn’t have said all that to her. He took out a cigarette to smoke.

He just got so mad that she likes Taehyung, while he has been trying to give her so many hints, and she ignored him all the time, as if he doesn't exist.

He went behind the school building, he put a cigarette in his mouth and was about to light it up, but then he saw a girl near the waste container, she was doing something weird with her fingers. He realized it was Y/n.

Is she trying to do self induced vomiting? He asked himself and went to her. He stopped her from doing it.

Why would someone hurt themselves like this?

"What the fuck you think you are doing?" He asked her. She shoved her arm away from him

"What do you think I am doing jungkook?" She said while crying.

"What are you trying to do?" He screamed at her. He was mad at her for doing that to herself. He doesn't like how she was hurting herself, and for what? Just to lose some weight?

"You were the one who told me that I am huge and I don't deserve taehyung. But you were right Jungkook. I don't deserve him." She sat on the ground crying harder. Jungkook got sad, he really hurt her badly.

"Since when you are doing this?" He asked her.She stood up and tried to leave. He hold her arm.

"I am fcking asking you something." He said.

"Why do you even care? And please don't tell anyone about this." She shoved her hand and went away from there.

___

Y/n was sitting on the rooftop staring at the sky. She took a bite on beard, and sipped diet coke. She is planning to purge again after eating this and soda helps her in purging. It makes purging easier.

She felt someone sit near her. She was surprised to see taehyung. He put the sketchbook in front of her.

"I saw these sketches and paintings. They are amazing. You are really gifted." Taehyung said y/n.

"Did Jungkook tell you everything? So you are pitiful on me?" Y/n asked.

"Does Jungkook know something about you?" Taehyung asked.

"No. He knows nothing." She said, and looked at the front again.

Taehyung smiled, no it's not the time to fall for his boxy smile, he rejected her.

"Sorry for that day. I couldn't say anything." Taehyung apologized.

"You don't need to apologize. I was crazy to confess to you." She stated.