-15-

Y/n's breath got uneven, she got this weird feeling that she might know the killer, and it was making her stomach sick after seeing their pictures.

She slowly stood up from the bed, while Jungkook was sleeping. She walked to the door and closed it.

Jeongguk's room was right beside hers, she would have knocked on the door but it was night. She saw light coming from his room, so she thought he must be playing games or something.

She opened the door and saw him studying.

Huh? Is he really just studying?

He was wearing his headphones and glass, and he was shirtless, so his tattoos were on display. How can someone look this hot while studying? How is that even possible?

He finally realized Y/n presence, he was too lost in solving the equation.

"Y/n is everything alright? What are you doing here at this time?" He asked, and she closed the door.

"Oh you are in the mood to cheat on Jungkook, nice." He joked.

"No, look at this." She showed her the article.

"How cruel, I feel sorry for them." He exclaimed.

"You k'lled them!" She whispered yell

"K'll?" He laughed. "This is not a video game Y/n, we can't kill that easily."

"Stop joking, I know you killed them!" She said,

"K'lling takes too much physical energy, and five girls, it's too difficult to k'll them all at once. It would take so much energy, for k'lling, then hiding the body. You know dead people weigh more than alive. So more struggle to pick and hide them. Removing the clues and then getting rid of the weapon-"

"Stop you nerd, I know you k'll them!" She pointed her finger at him. "You are a pretender and a k'ller."

Jeongguk crossed his arms. "Why would I? "

"Because they bully me!"

"And I punished them. Why would I commit a serious crime for you? Are you my girlfriend?"

"No, but-"

He stood up, walking closer to Y/n. She got nervous and stepped away, until her back hit the wall. His bare body almost touched her. He tug her hair behind her ear, "You know baby, if I were your boyfriend,"

She fist her dress in nervousness, she felt his breath on her face. What would he do if he was her boyfriend?

"I would still not k'll anyone." He said, breaking the whole aura. He hit her head not too hard, "Stop using your brain for unnecessary investigation."

He opened the door, "Good night, you have wasted my 15 min of studying."
_

Y/n came to the room and closed the door. "Where were you?" She flinched when she heard Jungkook.

"I-i-" She doesn't know what to say. He was rubbing his eyes and it looked like he just woke, so he doesn't know where she is coming from.

"I didn't inform my mom, so I went to call my sister. I didn't want to wake you up." She lied, not because she did something wrong or because he will create a scene, but just because she knows it will hurt Jungkook if she told him she is coming from Jeongguk's room.

He nodded his head and held her hand, he hugged her stomach putting his head on her chest. He was sitting on the bed while she was standing. "I got worried when I didn't find you, now come sleep with me."

He looks adorable when he is sleepy and he is being all pouty like a baby. Making Y/n chuckled, Jeongguk had a mysterious dark aura, so she thought he might be the one to kill, but  if Jeongguk can't k'll, this cute baby definitely can't k'll.