-16-

Y/n knocked on the door, she left right after the match. She does trust Jungkook, but Jeongguk's words made her question everything.

The door opened, Seeing Jeongguk shirtless, his tattoos going up to his shoulders. Hot. But not the time to admire him. He leaned on the doorframe, "You are here to see me?"

She rolled her eyes and pushed him. She went inside the house and saw Jungkook sitting on the couch with a bandage around his ankle. She put her phone and purse on the table and looked at him worried. "How did this happen? I left you okay? How did you get hurt?"

He was okay when he played the game and after that. Jungkook smiled a little, he was not expecting her to be worried for him but he is glad knowing she cares.

"He hurt himself during the match and except for taking a break he kept playing. And now he ends up with a sprained ankle." Jeongguk said.

"If I had stopped playing, how would we have won? And Go wear your shirt Jeongguk." Jungkook exclaimed and covered Y/n's eyes even when she was not even looking at Jeongguk's side.

"I was going to cook for you. Now I am in my room." He walked to his room and shut the door loudly.

"You are okay right?" She asked.

"Of course, I will recover within a week. I am so glad that I could play and give my best."

Her fingers go to his hair, playing with them softly. "You always give yourself first. Did you have dinner? You want me to cook something for you?"

"You can cook?" He doesn't really know much about Y/n.

"Yeah, can I use your kitchen?" She asked.

"Of course. Let me help you." He tried to stand up, she put her hand on his shoulder making him sit on the couch again.

"You just sit here, I will be back. Okay baby?"

Jungkook's smile grew bigger hearing her call him 'baby'.

"Okay, love."

__

"It smells so good!" Jungkook looked at the food on the table that Y/n had just made.

"Woah, what is all this? Can I have them too?" Jeongguk came from his room. Y/n doesn't have any problem, she still looked at Jungkook, who nodded his head a little.

"Yeah, sit down." She exclaimed. They all sat and started eating. She hadn't taken the first bite and was looking at Jungkook and Jeongguk. They make the same angry expression when they eat something really good.

"This is the best food I have ever eaten." Jeongguk said. He is not a foodie, he survives while drinking energy drinks. "You better wife her up Jungkook or else I would."

Jungkook punched Jeongguk's arm, "Shut up, she is mine. But seriously Y/n, it actually tastes amazing, how did I learn how to cook?"

She was relieved to see when actually enjoying the food. "I used to cook a lot, when I was really young and wasn't not allowed to use the stove, I would still make stuff that doesn't require a stove or oven. When I was allowed to use the cooking stove I made everything in the recipe book and ate it by myself. Maybe that's how I gain so much weight."

She felt a little spark on her while talking about cooking. She really loved cooking but she stopped when she started dieting and trying to lose weight.

"Plus points for being a good cook too. I am happy to have a girlfriend like you." Jungkook pulled her cheeks, they enjoyed the food.

After that she stayed at his home, before Y/n came Jungkook was doing fine and even walking around the house. Now he actually acts as if he can't even walk and needs Y/n's help for everything.