-12- ✨

"Ahh, You feel so good Y/n, and you are all mine." Jungkook moaned into her ear.

He made her sit on his lap as he thrust her into her at a steady pace, as he doesn't want to over it yet. He wants to last for longer.

He knows Y/n is insecure about sitting on his lap, it is true she is heavy, and it made it harder for him. But he wants her to feel comfortable.

"Fck, I want to make you pregnant so badly. I want you to carry my babies in your womb." He exclaimed, he is using protection right now. But he wants to breed to her so badly, c*m in her again and again. Until she gets pregnant.

"I already want to make you my lil wifey." He said, while kissing her all over her body. He is already planning to have a family with her and marry her. He wants her forever.

"I am sorry for believing in others, I will not let anyone come between us. I love you so much."

"Jungkook ~" She whined.

"What's wrong? It's not too much for you already?" Jungkook's tone is teasing as he thrust a little harder.

"No-o want more, please Jungkook. "

His heart almost skips a beat hearing her beg for him, and how could he say no?

"Anything for my baby." His thrusts get a little faster and one of his hands moves to play with her nipples.

"So fcking hot." He loves playing with her boobs, holding her body.

Their moans got louder, as both were about to c*m. He bit his lips while staring at how her body was moving on top of him, and moaning.

He curses as her warms got tighten around his walls, c*mming over his c0ck. He pulled out of her, c*mming in the condom, she laid on the bed. He went to throw the condom away and came back with a towel, to clean her body.

He laid beside her and kissed her forehead. He approached his hand to the side table and took a cigarette, putting it in his mouth. He was about to light it up but Y/n took the cigarette.

"Someone told me to not hurt myself, so that someone should not hurt himself too." She exclaimed.

"Just one please," he pouted.

"I am trying to leave my bad eating habits, and I want to leave your bad habit too. It's harmful for your body."

He smiled, "Okay, deal then, you stop purging and I will stop smoking."

He pulled Y/n closer to himself, “Stay close to me, please do not leave my side. You know bad things happen when you are not with me."

He caressed her bruises, "Can you tell me who did this?"

Y/n sighed. "Leave it,"

"No, I want to fcking k’ll those b’tches who hurt you." He exclaimed, he somehow convinced her into thinking it all happened because she was trusting Taehyung. Nothing bad will happen if she stays by his side.

"Some girls from our language class," She told him, he knows who it could be.

"I swear to you as long as I'm by your side, you'll never be harmed. " He said, and he is not kidding, he wants to do everything to protect Y/n.

"I was at your side, you pushed me away." Y/n said.

"I know, I know and I am sorry for that. I will never repeat this mistake, I am just possessive about you, I am scared people will steal you from me." He replied.

"Steal me? I am not even pretty or skinny."

"You still don't think you are pretty?" He asked, he hovered over her.