One

"WOOYOUNG! WAKE YOUR SKANKY ASS UP RIGHT NOW, WE'RE GONNA BE LATE CAUSE OF YOU!" Wooyoung groaned annoyed as Yeosang, his best and closest friend and his childhood friend that he grew up with, wakes him up by shouting in his ear and shaking him awake. Woo groaned as he squinted his eyes and kicked Yeosang in the stomach so he backed away while making an 'oof' kind of sound.

"Shut up Yeosang, Jesus, also late for what?" Woo asked as he put the cover over his head.

"Our meet up with Seonghwa, he's gonna be fuming if we're late." Yeosang slightly yelled.

He saw as woo quickly sat up and widened his eyes.

"SHIT!" He shouted as he threw the cover off him, nudging past Yeosang as he quickly got ready.

Jung Wooyoung, a clumsy boy, he's is very kind, excellent, amazing, hard working, helpful and nice and will always be there for you. Though he is sensitive, and if you piss him off, which he can get pissed of quite easily, he will become an angry demon, and if it goes too far, he will beat you up till you bleed and can't breath properly.

Wooyoung has had a hard life in the past, he's doing better, but his life in the past was crap.

He found it hard to get a long with people back in high school, and people used to laugh at him and throw things at him, he used to get really pissed off but before he could punch them, Yeosang was always there to stop him and hold him back, which was extremely hard to do.

He never got much love and support from his parents, or from his family over all.

And the worst thing.

Back in high school, he dated a boy, the boys name was Choi San. He really really loved him, cared for him, would do absolutely anything and I mean anything for him. All the girls were drooling over him, wanted to date him, and most boys wanted to be like San. Since he was a trouble maker, and he was the king of basketball. He was sporty, extremely attractive, but he was nice to close friends and family and he was nice to Wooyoung.

They dated for about a year or so, until one day Wooyoung found out the most upsetting heartbreaking news ever. He wish he didn't know. He wish it never happened.

San had cheated on him. Properly cheated.

And the worst thing was, was that San cheated on him with one of his BEST friends. And her name, was Lisa. Lalisa. Obviously, they are not friends anymore.

That was about 2 years ago now, and woo has moved on, he doesn't care about San much.

He hates San, he wants to kill him, attack him, beat him up till his death. It took him ages to move on, but he soon built hatred for the dude.

So, since that was 2 years ago, and high school was over 2 years ago, ever since then they haven't talked, texted, haven't even seen each other about. And woo was grateful for that.

He thought San loved him by the way he treated him, but he thought wrong.

But that was ages ago, and it didn't matter much. Though at the time, he was extremely upset and heartbroken. He cried into his pillow every night, and most the night. It was truly upsetting.

That's when he stopped believing in love.

.
.
.
.
.

"Hurry!" Yeosang said as he gripped woo's wrist and dragged him into the coffee shop.

They saw Seonghwa sitting at one of the tables, looking bored as he played with his empty coffee cup. Yeosang quickly walked over, woo right behind him, lazily walking.