Nine

That night, when Wooyoung went home, he couldn't stop thinking about the interaction he had with San

It was time to go home, everyone going to their cars. Wooyoung excused himself, going to the toilet. Once he was done and exits his cubicle, he goes to the sink to wash his hands.

When someone stood next to him, he slowly looked up and was surprised to see San there.

"Hi Wooyoung. How are you?" San asked.

Woo didn't do anything but scoff.

"Why do you care?" Wooyoung asked.

"Because I care about you."

Silence.

"Bullshit." Woo shook his head. He then shook his hands to dry it since he hates the loud noise of the blower.

Woo then saw how San did the same.

"Why are you copying me?" Woo asked.

"I'm not." San smiled "I just remember you well. If I'm not mistaken, you were scared of the blow dryer."

Woo gulped.

"And I don't want you to be scared."

It was silent and they just stared at each other.

"Don't act like you suddenly care." Woo said.

"But I do care. If I didn't, then I wouldn't of remembered that about you." San answered.

"Not like you remember everything about me." Woo shook his head and went to leave, but he stopped.

"Your favourite colour is black, you like the noises of the rain, your birthday is 26th of november, you prefer showers more then baths, you like crab, you believe in soulmates. I know a lot about you." San said.

Woo slowly turned to him, not really knowing what to say.

"I used to believe in soulmates." He said before he left.

He was honestly surprised how San remember that about after years.

Did he really care?

He laid back in his bed after changing into pyjamas and decided to fall asleep.

"Wooyoung." Yeosang shakes him awake the next morning as he groans and stirs.

"What?" He hissed as he rubs his eyes and yawns wide.

"There's been an unknown number calling you multiple times. It keeps ringing and it's annoying, can you hurry up and pick it up. It woke me up from the other room." Yeosang said as he shoved woo's phone in his face. The brightness burning his eyes as he immediately shut them and took the phone.

"Yea, whatever, leave." Wooyoung said, so Yeo left.

After a while, Wooyoung blinked a couple times to get used to the brightness. He sat up in bed and stared at the unknown caller id for a while, before he pressed accept and put the phone to his ear, keeping his tired eyes closed.

"Yeah? Jung Wooyoung speaking." He said tiredly.

"Wooyoung." He widened his eyes when he recognised the voice.

"San what the fuck do you want?" He hissed angrily.

"Please don't hang up, listen to me for once. I was wondering if we could meet today and just.. hang out. It's been years don't you think?"