Five

Soobin, Beomgyu and Wooyoung had a fun time. Chatting and laughing, eating pizza and bowling of course. It was so fun. Wooyoung completely forgot about San, which was amazing.

They finished doing bowling as they decide to just have a clam walk, breathing in the nice cold air. It was slowly getting dark, the sky was a beautiful colour. Mixture of pinkish purple kind of.

"Sooo, we should hang out like this another time another day, too" Beomgyu said as he saw Soobin and wooyoungn nod in agreement.

"Yeah. It was fun." Woo smiles.

"We should all have a sleepover. Us. And our boyfriends. Well, mine and Gyu's boyfriends at least. Woo, you should get a boyfriend." Soobin suggested.

"Yeah, we should sleep over. And woo, soob's right. Don't you feel lonely?" Gyu asked.

"Yeah, sometimes I feel lonely but." Wooyoung sighed "I don't really believe in love after, you know, what happened" Wooyoung went all sad and gloomy again.

"Mhm.." Soobin said.

"Yeah but, you guys chose to break up." Gyu said.

Wooyoung and Soobin both remember that they never told him he cheated. So woo decided to tell him right now.

"He cheated on me." Wooyoung said out of the blue.

Gyu widened his eyes.

"He did WHAT!?" He slowly raised his voice up.

"It's true. San cheated on him with one of wooyoungs old friends, Lisa. Lalisa." Soobin said.

Wooyoung told him everything.

San woke up from a little nap, he grabbed his phone off the side to see it was already 9 pm. I slept for that long. He thought as he groaned and rubbed his fore head, he had such a bad head ache.

He looked back at his screen after a while and widened his eyes, sitting up. He saw the messages from Beomgyu and the 4 missed calls from him.

He quickly called back. Gyu immediately picked up.

"Choi San. You have a lot of fucking explaining to do." Gyu was basically shouting at him.

"What?" San groaned "I literally just woke up from my nap, don't shout."

"I have every right to shout. Why did you do that?"

San frowned, trying to think what he did but it burned his head as he winced a bit.

"Do what, gyu?" He asked worriedly.

"You- you cheated. I can't believe I've been fr-friends with a cheater." Beomgyu said. San widened his eyes.

If only they all knew..

"Gyu I-" but it was too late, he felt a beeping noise and when he looked at his phone, he sighed, Beomgyu had already hung up.

Have I lost a friend ship?
He wondered.

He looked up once he heard the door creak open and there stood Lisa. Frowning. Like usual.

"What?" San hissed.

"Oh shut up. I just came to tell you your mom tried calling you but apparently you didn't pick up. She called me instead so I told her you were asleep." Lisa said.

"What did she say? What did she want or need?" San asked, confused.

"She wanted to chat to you about something. She wouldn't tell me what it was tho," she said. San just hummed and looked back at his phone.

"Thanks for telling me" is all he said.

"Your welcome." She said, sounding a tiny bit sarcastic before she left, slamming the door behind her. San sighed and quickly called his mom back, putting his phone to his ear and waiting for an answer.

After a while, before it ended automatically, she answered.

"San?" His mother said on the other end.

"Lisa told me you wanted to talk to me. Well, what is it?"

"Me and your father thought long and hard for this one. It's important and very serious."

"Just get on with it and tell me. I'm tired."

"Marry Lisa"

Wooyoung arrived home, shutting his door behind him and slipping his shoes off, he went into the living room to see Yeosang was there, not just Yeosang, but one of the people at Seonghwa and Hongjoong's dinner was also there.

Jongho.

They were both asleep, quietly and slowly snoring. The Tv was on some romance k drama, it was quiet. Yeosang ans Jongho we're asleep, tangled into each other as Yeosang had his head on Jongho's shoulder as Jongho had his head on Yeo's head.

Asleep. Fast asleep.

Wooyoung found it cute. But he still didn't like the thought of love, he doesn't believe in it anymore, and probably never will. Again.

He quickly took a picture so he could tease Yeosang later, before he went upstairs and shut himself in his room. He got changed into pyjamas as he was left in darkness. Going to sleep.

Meanwhile, Beomgyu went back to Soobin's house with him to discuss something very important. Well, to them it was at least.

"So. We should set Wooyoung up with a date." Gyu said.

"Yeah, but, it's gonna be extremely hard. He doesn't believe in love anymore and apparently, he never will." Soobin breathed out as they sat back on Soobin's couch together.

Gyu hummed and nodded "yeah, but, we need to find the perfect guy. Im sure he will slowly fall in love"

"Okay.." Soobin slowly nodded "but who?"

"I have just the guy. He can make anyone fall in love with him. He's super attractive, he's very very nice, hard working and helpful. He's always there to help and he's good at comforting people. He's overprotective but not controlling. He can kinda get jealous easily tho" Beomgyu said as he taps on his phone loudly.

"What does he look like?" Soob asked.

"Mmm. He has a kind of mix of blonde and brownish hair, kinda. He has such a nice and sweet smile that brightens your day. He's very attractive and handsome. He has chocolate kind of eyes, and yeah." Beomgyu said and Soobin just nodded.

"It's him." Soobin looked at the picture Beomgyu showed him. He was very cute and attractive and looked very nice.

"His name?" Soobin asked when Beomgyu took the phone away from his face.

"Hoseok." Beomgyu answered simply and quickly.

"Cool."

Sorry it's short and bad

I'm literally camping with crap connection

Ty for reading tho and I'll see you next chapter