Thirteen

Wooyoung was now drunk. Chatting and laughing with his friends, that were also drunk, at their little table. Taehyun joining them, he wasn't that drunk yet. But he was a little bit.

San wasn't drunk, but his friends were.

Hongjoong and Seonghwa went to the bathroom a while ago and hasn't returned since.

Meanwhile, Wooyoung was having a great time with his friends.

"Yo yo, let's play truth or dare." Yeosang recommended.

Everyone agreed to play, so they did.

"I'll go I'll go. Um. Yeonjun, truth or dare?" Yeosang asked, looking at Yeonjun's direction with heavy drunk eyes.

"Ehhh, dare." Yeonjun said with a smirk plastered across his face.

Yeosang also smirked "go to the bathroom and make out with Soobin."

Yeonjun looked at the tomato faced soobin with a smirk.

"Up for it?" Yeon asked.

Soob smiled slowly and nodded shyly, even tho he was drunk.

"Great." Yeonjun turned to the others "be right back."

Yeonjun stood up, grabbing Soobin's soft hand and pulling him up as he leads him to the bathroom.

Now only Wooyoung, Yeosang, Jongho, Beomgyu and Taehyun are left.

Yeosang looked at Wooyoung "woo. Truth or dare?"

Wooyoung hummed while thinking hard.

"Hmmm, I always pick truth. So.. dare?" Woo said, smirking to himself, drunkily.

Yeosang thought of what dare to give him.

"Uhhh... I dare you to go and kiss your ex." Yeosang challenged, with a frown and a sly smirk.

Wooyoung scoffed.

"On it." Woo said. He was drunk, so he wasn't thinking much. And he had forgotten about everything that happened in the past. So he stands up, staggering towards San and his table with his laughing friends.

Everyone looked up at Wooyoung, even San.

"Woo are you okay?-" San widened his eyes, getting cut off when woo bent down and kissed his lips.

Woo stayed there for a while, his eyes tight shut. And he some how enjoyed it.

He soon pulled away, keeping his eyes closed as he just laughed to himself. Like he was crazy.

Woo then wiped his lips with his sleeve, soon opening his eyes.

Everyone looked at Wooyoung confused, suddenly a drunk Yunho clapped.

"San has a boyfriend." Yunho said quite loudly as all San's friends started clapping and cheering.

San went red, he looked at woo with a frown.

Wooyoung winked at San. He then bent down and whispered in San's ear.

"I know you enjoyed that." Woo said before he backed away and walked back to his table with his drunk friends.

It was soon 1 am, everyone was leaving. Most people were drunk, so the drunk people had to get a taxi or a ride home by someone who was not drunk.