Eighteen

Wooyoung sighed as he threw his phone on his bed, frustrated.

That was about the twentieth time he tried calling Seonghwa but he didn't pick up. And he isn't answering any of woo's texts, he hasn't even read them. This is what worries him the most.

Wooyoung sits on his bed, rubbing his hands on his face and groaned loudly and annoyed. The door creaks open, obviously it was San.

"What's wrong Wooyoung?"

"Seonghwa. He hasn't been answering my calls or texts, and that's unusual, so I'm really worried." Woo said.

"Oh.." this also made San worried, remembering his convo with Hongjoong last night on the phone.

"I'm gonna ask Hongjoong." Woo said as he grabbed his phone again and began calling him, putting the phone to his ear.

"I'm sure he's fine, don't worry." San said, making wooyoung nod.

After a while Hongjoong finally answered.

"Wooyoung! Woo do you know where Seonghwa is?"

Silence.

"I was just about to ask you that. You don't know where he is?"

"No... shit... where the fuck is he?"

"I'm really really worried... don't you live with him? Where did he go?"

Silence.

Joong sighed.

He then explained to Wooyoung the whole argument, and woo understands a bit more.

But he was more worried now, knowing that Seonghwa ran away to god knows where, and it was around midnight at that time. What if he got kidnapped? Or worse? Murdered.

Woo gulped, blinking his tears away quickly as he stood up, pacing backwards and forwards across his bedroom.

"We need to do something now."

"Yeah but what?"

"I-I don't know."

"I'm so so scared Wooyoung."

"Me too Hongjoong, me too."

Hongjoong regretted everything that happened, and everything he said. He didn't mean it, he honestly didn't mean it. He loves Seonghwa so so much, and would do anything to stay with him forever. Seonghwa is way better then his ex, and he wished he never said all those harsh things. He wants Seonghwa by his side.

Hongjoong had already called Yunho, Mingi and Jongho. But they didn't know either.

Hongjoong sighed and gulped.

"I'm gonna go out and search for him, I'll search everywhere and search as hard as I can. If not, then I'll get the police."

"Okay Hongjoong. Please please pleaseee update me if you know anything."

"Okay."

They say bye before Wooyoung hangs up. He couldn't help but cry as he walks to San and cries into his shoulder. San hugs him tight and tries to calm him down.

Hongjoong had already searched for about half an hour, he was tired, but he didn't give up. And he wont give up till he find seonghwa, or even a clue.

He arrived near the beach, this is Seonghwa's favourite spot.

Seonghwa used to come here as a child with his brother and his dog. Though he never sees his brother any more since his brother is in New York with his own family now, and his dog died about 3-4 years ago so..