Eleven

It was already 9:40 pm. San sits in the living room, watching some Netflix and munching on crisps. San was tired. Very tired. And your wondering why he's staying awake? Because Wooyoung has been gone all day, didn't tell San anything and just left, it's already late and San is worried. But he'd never admit that.

At that moment, the door opened. Then closed, San immediately got up and walked to see Wooyoung, slipping his shoes off and putting his jacket on the coat hanger, with a wide smile plastered on his face.

"Woo?" He jumped a little, he turned to see San and smiled wider.

"Hi San. Why are you still awake?" Wooyoung asked.

He saw how tired San looked.

"Where have you been? It's late." San said, crossing his arms.

"I've been with a friend." Woo replied, walking past him and into the kitchen. San followed.

"Who? Which friend? Yeosang?"

"No. His name is Hoseok."

"Him?" San questioned, woo looked round at him annoyed.

"Why do you care?" Woo raised a brow.

"Because I care about you. I've been worried." San said "I've stayed up because of you. Making sure you came home safely."

Wooyoung then smiled, his face softening.

"That's so cute of you." Woo said calmly, he then walked past San and upstairs. San turned and followed him quickly, going upstairs, down the hall and into woo's room.

"What have you been doing? Something nasty—" woo turned to him with an angry look, immediately shutting him up.

"Don't be so jealous Sannie." Woo said, turning back round, going to his bedside table to put his wallet down and put his phone on charge.

Meanwhile, San was frozen. His heart raced fast. His cheeks burned.

Sannie

Sannie

Sannie

Sannie

He called me Sannie again?

San teared up, the memories hit him like a truck. He missed Wooyoung, he missed them.

Wooyoung realised San was silent, so he turned back to San and widened his eyes to see San with a gloomy face, and watery shiny eyes.

"Sannie? Are you oka—"

"Stop Wooyoung."

Silence.

"Stop what?" Woo asked, confused.

"Doing this to me."

"Doing what?" Wooyoung stepped a bit closer but stopped when he realised San moved backwards a little.

"Hurting me."

Woo went silent, he froze. He couldn't move, he felt like he was stuck in ice.

"I'm in pain, my heart hurts. I didn't cheat, I want you to know that, cause I-it's the honest truth. I wouldn't even think of doing that, I really really loved you, and I still do. It hurts so much to see you, to hear your lovely voice, remembering us and our memories. It hurts.. and it hurts more when you call me sannie. The nickname you used to always call me. Your doing it on purpose." San said, he quickly wiped the cold tear that dropped down.

Wooyoung gulped dryly.

"Then leave." He said before slamming the door on San's face.