Twelve

"Hwaa, guess who's here?" Woo said as he walked over to Seonghwa, they greet each other and have a quick hug.

"Are you excited?" Wooyoung asked.

"Duh, of course. I'm a little nervous, there are so many people watching." Hwa said, nervously.

"It's just friends and family, don't worry." Woo smiled, which made Seonghwa a bit better as he smiled and nodded.

"Oooo, can I please have a sip of your iced coffee?" Beomgyu asked.

"Sure. Don't drink it all tho."

"I won't." Gyu said, as he takes 5 massive gulps of it. Leaving the tiniest bit left.

Seonghwa looked at himself in the long body mirror, fixing his suit and his hair. He took a deep breath, he turned to his friends.

"Do I look alright?" He asked.

"Always." Woo answered.

"Is my makeup okay?" Hwa asked.

"Yes." Soobin nodded.

"Do I smell okay?"

"Hwa." Gyu interrupted him "you smell amazing and you look amazing. Don't worry, okay?"

Seonghwa smiled, taking a deep shaky breath and he nodded.

"Thanks guys." They have a big group hug. Woo, Yeosang, Soobin and Beomgyu say bye before they left. Leaving Seonghwa alone.

They quickly take their seats, sitting with each other. Everyone was seated and it was about to start. It soon did, the lights dim a little as the priest starts to say some boring things.

After a while, the actual thing starts.

Hongjoong stood at the other end, nervously, as he bit the inside of his bottom lip.

The wedding music started playing, and soon enough, Seonghwa was walking down the isle with a big smile and a blush on his face.

They already said 'I do' and had a long kiss on the lips, everyone cheered and clapped. After some more speeches, it was time to leave. Everyone separating into different cars to head to the party, all excited.

Of course, Wooyoung went with Yeosang and Jongho, since Jongho said he could.

And San went with Yunho and Mingi, in their car.

After 20 minutes they soon arrived, all parking and heading inside. Of course, Hongjoong and Seonghwa weren't here yet.

"Soooo, this is a nice place. Don't you think?" Woo asked Yeosang and Jongho, as they entered the building. Music was playing, quite loud, there were already a lot of people. And tables of snacks and drinks, people dancing on the dance floor.

"Yeah. It's lovely." Yeosang smiled.

"I agree." Jongho nodded, in agreement.

San, Yunho and Mingi soon arrived. Walking inside together.

"I'm going to get some food, I'm fucking hungry. Anyone coming?" Mingi asked as he walked off, walking to the table of snacks and drinks.

"See ya, unless you wanna come." Yunho said, elbowing San before he walked away. San sighed, he didn't really feel hungry or thirsty. Suddenly he looked round, bam bam and mark entered, along with Jackson and JB.

San smiled and walked over to them, deciding to join their conversation as they go to a table and sit down.

Wooyoung saw Beomgyu, soobin and Yeonjun walk inside so he walked over to them. Greeting them with wide smiles.