Six

"No way in hell." Wooyoung said to Beomgyu and Soobin.

It's currently the next day, 11:30 am. Woo was currently at Soobin's house, Beomgyu also there.

"Please Wooyoung, he already agreed. And plus, you might really like him" Soobin said.

Gyu and Soob told Wooyoung about the date they set up with one of Beomgyu's friends, Hoseok.

Wooyoung was denying. He really didn't want too.

"No. First of all, I don't believe in love and I never wanna date again. I don't need to anyway, I'm fine by myself. And I don't wanna force myself to like him. I don't want it like that. I don't even wanna date." Woo said, irritated.

"At least meet him. Please?" Beomgyu put his hands together and begged.

Wooyoung sighed and rolled his eyes "fine. Whatever."

"Okay. I'll call him to come over now." Beomgyu said as he rung his phone.

Hoseok soon arrived as Soobin and Beomgyu greet him and hug him at the door. Wooyoung stayed in the living room, sitting on the couch and scrolling through his phone. Not bothered, and didn't wanna even meet this dude.

The door soon closed as he came into the living room. Woo put his phone to the side and stood up, he faked a smile.

"Hi. Hoseok?" He asked and the dude nodded, smiling cutely.

"I'm Wooyoung. Jung Wooyoung." He said.

"Nice to meet you." The 'Hoseok' guy nodded.

"Nice to meet you too." Soobin and Beomgyu could tell Woo's smile was fake, but they didn't point it out.

San grabbed a suitcase out his closet and threw it on his bed, opening it and quickly stuffing clothes in as fast as he could. He's leaving. No way in hell is he marring Lisa. He slept over night just for that night after arguing with his mom over the phone about it.

He's had enough. Luckily this time, his parents aren't there to beat him up till he nearly dies.

Like they did to him when they forced him to date Lisa.

He quickly zipped it back up and grabbed a black back pack. Putting other essentials in there. Like toothbrush, hair brush, etc.

He quickly zipped that up as soon as Lisa walked in. She widened her eyes.

"Sannie what are you doing?" She asked in such an innocent tone. But he hates when she calls him that.

Only woo used to call him that. And he only likes/liked it when woo said it.

"Don't call me that. And it's obvious what I'm doing." He said through grit teeth as he put the bag round his back and grabbed his suitcase.

"I'm not marrying you." He added as he approached her, since she was standing in the door way.

Her jaw dropped.

She soon clenched both her fists and her teeth.

"What will your parents think, hm? They'll beat you. Remember what happened last time? You nearly didn't survive." She said, bringing up the past.

She was really getting on his nerves.

"That won't happen again. I'm stronger, that was years ago. Move." He spat. She didn't move, she just crossed her arms.

"No." She said.

San took a big, annoyed, shaky breath.

"I'm not gonna ask again-"