Two

Woo had calmed down a bit, his tears still pouring down a little bit as he continues to wipe them away. Yeosang and Seonghwa are still with him, comforting him.

"He even bought Lisa. That bitch." Wooyoung said and sniffed.

"Do you wanna go home? You are aloud if you want too." Hwa said comfortingly.

Woo thought for a minute. He then nodded slowly.

"Yeah.. I Wanna go home. I don't wanna be near him." Woo said and Yeosang nodded.

"Thanks for inviting us though." Woo smiled and Seonghwa smiled back and just nodded.

"Your welcome." He replied happily.

Woo and Yeo walked towards the car as Hwa stayed near the door and watched them. Suddenly Woo stopped, so Yeo stopped and looked round at him confused.

"You okay?" He asked Wooyoung.

"Yeo.." he slowly looked up at him to meet his eyes "I kinda wanna stay.. their house is quite big so I-I can avoid San and Lisa, so you wouldn't have to worry. I wanna stay because first of all, I wanna get along with his boyfriend and his boyfriend's friends. And I'm kinda hungry anyway so.." woo said as he fiddled with his fingers, nervously.

"I mean, I'm not stopping you. But... are you sure?" Yeo asked. Woo shrugged.

Hwa approached them.

"Everything okay?" He asked.

"I kinda wanna stay" woo said as he turned to Seonghwa "I wanna get along with your boyfriend and your boyfriend's friends. I wanna be friends with them. And your house is big enough, so I can avoid San and Lisa easily and you guys won't need to worry. I'll avoid him at all costs, if he tries talking to me, I'll ignore him and look away. And I'm hungry, and you invited us so.." woo said.

"Okay, if that's your decision. Just.. be safe. Alright? I'll try be with you, but at some points I have to go to the kitchen and help my Boyfriend cook. But Yeosang will stay by your side at all times. Okay?" Hwa said. Wooyoung nodded and slowly smiled.

The three then headed back inside, clicking the door shut behind them and entering the living room. All eyes on them.

Hongjoong stood up and walked over to them.

"Are you guys okay? Where were you? You were gone for ages." Joong asked curiously.

"Just a little chat outside." Hwa said as the two behind him nodded in agreement.

"Ahhh okay." Hongjoong smiled "Babe, could you help me cook?" He asked and Hwa smiled and nodded as the two left into the kitchen.

"Guys come sit." Mingi said as he patted a space next to him on the floor. Wooyoung walked over and sat next to him as Yeo sat next to Woo.

Wooyoung looked up and was immediately met with San's cold dark eyes.

He was sitting on the couch and Lisa had her arm wrapped round San's arm, her head rested on his shoulder and her eyes closed tightly.

Woo gave San a disgusted look before he looked away.

"So." Mingi turned to Wooyoung and Yeosang as they all exchanged smiles with each other.

"Wooyoung, Yeosang, tell us about yourselves." Mingi said as everyone stared at them to listen.

Wooyoung gulped.

"Uhhh, so, you know my name is Wooyoung. Jung Wooyoung. Um.. I like cooking and baking. I'm gay. My- my favourite colour is black. I like Harry Potter. I have all the movies and all the books, and I've read all the books and I've watched all the movies. Uhhhh... i don't really know what else to say." Woo said shyly.