Seven

So a couple days has passed since woo met Hoseok, and since San left and lived with Hongjoong and Seonghwa, in the guest room.

Woo and Hoseok got each others numbers, mainly cause Gyu forced Wooyoung to get his number. Hoseok calls and texts Wooyoung, asking if he's okay, and if he's eaten, every now and then. Woo found it cute, but had no feelings whatsoever.

And San gets calls and texts from Lisa, and his parents. But he just ignores them and tries to distract himself.

So yeah, about 4 days has passed from that.

It was currently 11:30 AM. Hongjoong went out to meet a friend meanwhile Seonghwa went shopping. San was at the house, just in the living room and sitting on the couch, chilling and scrolling through his phone.

When suddenly the door knocked a bunch of times, and the door bell rung a bunch of times.

San groaned and rolled his eyes, putting his phone down as he stood up and walked to the door, he opened it and widened his eyes. Not expecting to see this person here.

"Wooyoung?"

"San?"

They say at the same time.

"Why are you here?" They say at the same time, again, and sigh in unison.

"I'm here cause I'm staying. I've already stayed for four days." San said.

"Why?" Wooyoung arched an eye brow.

San wanted to tell him, but for some reason, he didn't.

"It doesn't matter. Why are you here?" San asked.

"None of your business." Woo said as he pushed past San and inside the house. San frowned, closing the door behind him and approached woo.

"Don't just barge in here-"

Woo immediately turned to him with fierce eyes, immediately shutting him up.

"I can do what i want, thank you very much. I'm one of Seonghwa's besties and he's one of mine, I'm aloud to barge into here anytime. And I came to collect something, that Hwa forgot to give back to me. My black jumper."

"Why does he have your jumper?"

"Because he liked it. But he said I could have it back cause apparently Hongjoong was jealous. Why am I even talking to you?" Woo said as he gave San a death stare before he turned and walked upstairs. San quickly followed, going to Hwa and Joong's room.

San stood by the doorway as he watched Wooyoung search the place. The closet, the drawers, under the bed, under the desk, everywhere. But it was nowhere.

"Want me to help?" San asked.

"No. I don't need your help." Woo snapped back and continued to look.

"Just be nice to me for once," San said as he slapped his hands against his legs, in annoyance.

Woo turned to him, angrily "how can I? Not to bring up the past, but you cheated on me for gods sake. With one of my old best friends. I thought you were better." Woo shook his head and immediately continued to look.

San sighed, feeling a bit upset because of what was said.

"To answer your question from earlier, I'm here because I'm going to be living here for a while till I find my own place." San said.

"Why? Don't you have Lisa?" Woo scoffed and shook his head, as he stopped looking and stood in front of San, crossing his arms and looking him deeply in the eye.

San gulped.

Should I tell him the story? Would it fix things? What do I do?

"Lisa is your girlfriend, why aren't you with her?" Woo repeated.