Fourteen

Wooyoung quickly walk's into Yeosang's apartment. Yeosang quickly running to him and hugging him tight, woo pushed him off, annoyed.

"You literally saw me yesterday, chill dude." Woo said, making Yeosang roll his eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me. You should be lucky I even came. Because I have a banging head ache, I feel sick, and I have such a bad hangover. And I have to hear your annoying squeaky voice." Wooyoung added as he went and sat on the couch. Yeosang quickly went and sat next to him.

"Why did you want me here?" Woo asked.

"I need help." Yeosang said, with pleading eyes. Wooyoung groaned and rolled his eyes.

"I swear to god if it's about Jongho—"

"It is about Jongho."

Silence.

"Great," woo muttered.

"Please. I don't know what to do, please help." Yeosang whined.

"Is it about what happened?"

Yeosang slowly nodded. Woo sighed.

"Listen. Just send him a message, a long paragraph, telling him how much you adore him and how much you love him, okay? Then.. maybe you guys should talk it out face to face and sort something out, y'know?" Wooyoung said.

Yeosang nodded fast and smiled wide as he wrapped his arms round woo's neck and hugged him tight, literally strangling the other.

"Yes, let go." Woo said, soon getting out his grip and panting for air.

"Thanks Wooyoung."

"Anytime, I good with relationship advice, just come to me if you need any." Woo said, making Yeosang chuckle and nod.

They chat for a while longer before Wooyoung said bye and quickly left. Leaving Yeosang alone.

Yeosang sighed since he was bored, he then remember what woo said. He grabbed his phone from the coffee table, quickly unlocking it and going onto messages, searching for Jongho's contact. He soon did as he quickly typed.

He was slightly shaking, thinking wether or not he should send the message. He was nervous and started sweating, but he soon did, pressing the send button before he quickly exits the app and turns his phone off. He gets up and decides to shower, then watch a movie on his television.

Meanwhile, Jongho had just woken up from a nap due to his terrible hang over. He immediately ran to the toilet and vomited, before he slowly made his way back to his room, still feeling sick.

He got under the covers, he checked his phone to see Yeosang had sent him two messages. So he quickly went on to see.

He was surprised what he saw. He widened his eyes and gulped, feeling his cheeks heat up and his heart race fast.

Yeo <3

Hey Jongho, i just wanted to say something to you. I know what happened last night might make
things awkward for us, knowing that we were just friends. Nothing more. And now it's all weird
and awkward. But I wanna say something to you, Jongho, so please appreciate it and read it all.
word by word, carefully. I like you, okay, I have for a while now. In fact, I like you a lot. More then a lot.
my mind always come to you, everything I see and hear reminds me of you, I cannot stop thinking about you.
I wanted to lose feelings cause I feel like you wouldn't like me back and that it would ruin our friendship.
Even tho we were drunk last night, I can remember some little bits, I enjoyed it. Please Jongho. I like you
very very much, and last night was very special. For me at least.