Sixteen

Woo went in San's room as they sat on the bed and thought about it for a while, talking it out.

San agreed to restarting since he loved Wooyoung so fucking much.

But to Wooyoung, it was all just a plan, right?

San really really loved Wooyoung and would do absolutely anything to get him back, so he quickly agreed to restarting.

But something felt off about it, when Wooyoung leaned in and kissed him, something felt eerie. San couldn't quite explain what he felt, but the kiss didn't feel alive, it didn't feel real. And that's what scared San, but he tried ignoring it and put on a fake smile.

"So.. we're really gonna restart everything." San asked as they sat on the couch in the living room. They were cuddling while watching television.

"Well... i want too. I love you so fucking much San." Woo said with a cheeky smile as he rested his head on San's chest, as he plays with Wooyoung's soft and fluffy hair that smelt amazing.

"I love you more woo. I want you to know I didn't cheat, these past years I've tried reaching to you." San said.

"Oh.." woo gulped "i don't know what to say. Thanks... i guess?"

He smiled when he heard San chuckle.

He could feel san's heart beating fast.

"Um.. i love you san."

"I love you more Wooyoung."

San really couldn't believe he was restarting with Wooyoung. He was freaking the fuck out, he really really loved woo and if he lost Wooyoung again he would most likely kill himself. He loves Wooyoung that much.

Meanwhile woo didn't forget about the plan. And he hoped not too, cause he wanted to break San's heart.

That night Wooyoung and San went out for dinner at a restaurant. They sit across each other, holding each others hands across the table while they chat and laugh.

"Your so cute and funny Wooyoung. I'm so glad I finally have you back in my arms." San said with a small smile and a blush on his face.

He was happier then ever and happier then he could ever be.

"I'm glad to be with you too, Sannie."

"Oh fuck, I miss you calling me that so much.."

Woo chuckled cutely as they continued talking.

Their food soon arrived, so they eat and chat.

"Wooyoung?" The other hummed, so San continued "please promise to never leave me again."

"W-what makes you think I'm gonna leave you?" Wooyoung asked, nervously.

San shrugged.

"Nothing. I just... I'm scared in case you will leave again and we will drift apart. I really don't want that to happen. Now your in my arms, i wanna hug you tight and never ever let go. Please Wooyoung, if you leave, I'll get on my knees and beg you to stay, seriously. I love you so much, everything about you is perfect." San said, his eyes filling with tears.

He was terrified of losing his true love, again.

"San." Woo smiled sweetly "i won't leave you. Trust me."

"Thank god.."

They arrived home after their nice dinner. It was late, so they took turns showering and went to sleep. Though Wooyoung slept with San in his bed, in the guest room, and they hug each other tightly.