Three

Soon everyone woke up. Woo was already awake, and so was San. Not long after Yeosang, Jongho, Hongjoong and Seonghwa woke up. Seonghwa and his boyfriend started to make breakfast for everyone, pancakes, yummy. Everyone else just chilled on their phones in the living room.

San kept looking over at Wooyoung every now and then, and woo could feel his gaze. It was really annoying him, but he didn't do anything, and he didn't say anything.

After a while, woo looked up from his phone to see San was staring at him, but San immediately looked away and back at his phone. He soon stood up and had a big stretch and yawn.

"I'm gonna go now guys." San said. Everyone, except Wooyoung and Yeosang, said bye before San went to the front door, putting his shoes on and tying them up.

Wooyoung excused himself and went to go to the toilet, San saw him as he grabbed woo's arm, making him turn round annoyed and angry, throwing San's hand off him.

"Let me go San! I'm bursting for a pee." Woo said angrily, he went to walk away again but San grabbed him and pulled him back.

"Wooyoung, actually look at me." San said. Woo looked at him with an annoyed and serious face.

"I don't want to look at you, I don't want to talk to you, I don't even wanna remember you. You make me sick, you left me crying for ages, don't you realise that? Your a pathetic little piece of shit that deserves to die and rot and burn in hell. You hear me? I hope you hear me! We were happy san, why did you do all that? Something is fucking wrong with you." Woo said as he pushed San's shoulder. San looked... sad?

"I know what I did was sick but talk to me, Wooyoung-"

"Talk about what, San? About what? There is nothing. Absolutely nothing to talk about. You cheated on me, and left me heartbroken for months and you didn't even care. I'm so close to punching you right now, I just can't anymore and it's all your fault! I hate you! I hate you I hate you I fucking hate you! Die die die." Woo said as he started to cry.

San gulped and went to talk but woo cut him off quickly.

"You didn't even care, did you? Why did you do that? Weren't we happy? Didn't you love me? We loved each other, right? Cause I loved you so much I would of died for you. Anything for you. I can't believe you would of done that to me, I should have listened to everyone." Woo said, he then took a big deep shaky breath and gulped, wiping his tears that were non stop pouring out.

"I want you out my life." Woo said lastly as he turned and shut himself in the bathroom.

San sighed and slapped himself.

"Stupid." He muttered to himself, he was calling himself that.

If only you knew..

.
.
.
.
.

Woo exited the bathroom not long after, thank god San had already left. He took a deep breath and put on a fake smile before he entered the living room, he sat back down next to Yeosang as those two talk, happily.

Soon Jongho left. After about another hour, Wooyoung and Yeosang got ready and decided to leave.

.
.
.
.
.

Woo and Yeo arrived home, finally. Wooyoung immediately shut himself in his room and laid on his bed, scrolling through his phone.

Hopefully I don't have to see San for the rest of my life. That prick.

He took another deep breath before he put his phone on the side and decided to take a nap.

.
.
.
.
.