Nineteen

"When are you gonna break San's heart?" Yeosang asked.

Wooyoung was currently at Yeosang's apartment with him. Just chilling on the couch while Jongho is at work.

"Soon. Maybe one or two weeks." Woo answered. Yeosang just hummed.

Silence.

"Hey woo?"

"Hm?"

"I... don't think it's a good idea." Yeosang said, making Wooyoung immediately look round at him.

"What do you mean?"

Yeosang looked at him and sighed.

"I mean.... Don't do it. Why are you hurting his feelings? I mean, yeah, what he did in the past was wrong, totally. But... do you think taking revenge is a good idea? Even if your in love with him or not, it's gonna break both of you, not just him. Taking revenge isn't a good idea, it's so pathetic and childish. Why are you doing it? Just stop the plan, Wooyoung. It's mean and cruel. You don't even know his side of the story, what if something happened, he really loves you Wooyoung please stop the plan—"

"What the fuck Yeosang?" Wooyoung stood up angrily "why are you taking his side? He's a cheater and I'm your best friend. Are you okay in the head?"

Yeosang frowned and also stood up.

"I'm not taking sides, what he did was fucked up, I know that. But taking revenge is so childish, just drop it."

"No." Woo spat "I'm going to break his heart."

"Today"

"Sannn!" San turned round and smiled as Hongjoong approached him and they fist bump.

San had just finished work.

"How's the job?"

"Good. I don't even need the money since I'm not moving out. I'm living with Wooyoung. Damn, I can't believe he's finally back in my arms. Ive missed him so fucking much these past years I haven't been with him." San said.

"I feel you. Wanna come round mine for a bit?" Hongjoong asked.

"Sure. Just let me go home and change." San said. Hongjoong nodded.

San went home as he quickly has a shower and changes before he goes to Hongjoong and Seonghwa's house. Hanging out with them for a bit.

It was soon 7:40 pm. San wasn't home yet and Wooyoung was waiting for him, to break his poor heart. Hoseok was here, sitting in the couch and talking with Wooyoung.

Hoseok doesn't know about the plan. So it's gonna break both San and Hoseok. But Wooyoung didn't care, he didn't care about anyone's feelings.

But Wooyoung had this weird twisted feeling in his stomach that made him wanna vomit. He ignored it for now and kept his fake smile.

"So, why did you want me to come round? Don't you have a boyfriend to hang out with?" Hoseok asked, suspiciously.

"He's with friends. Hongjoong and Seonghwa, they are a happily married couple so don't worry, he's not cheating."

"Good."

They continued to chat, and soon enough the door opened, and then closed.

"Babyyyy I'm home. I can't wait to snuggle and watch movies again tonight." San yelled as he entered the kitchen to do gods knows what.

Wooyoung bit his lip as his heart was racing fast. He was nervous.

Why am I nervous? Gosh, I've planned this for a month or something already. Why am I suddenly nervous—

Woo then snapped out his thoughts when he heard San enter the living room.

This is my chance.

And that was it.

Wooyoung grabbed hoseok's neck and smashed their lips together.

Wooyoung hated this, this gut feeling that was in his stomach got worse.

He felt Hoseok kiss back and snake his hands round woo's waist and pull him closer.

After a couple minutes they slowly pulled away, panting for air.

Hoseok was smiling and a crazy blushing mess.

Wooyoung looked up at san and...

San was a mess. He was crying and soon enough he fainted.

Wooyoung quickly got up, the gut feelings got extremely worse that he had to get up, excuse himself, and go to vomit in the toilet.

Hoseok was confused.

Meanwhile san was just on the floor.

Fainted.

THIS IS SHIT IM SORRY-

Sorry it's bad and extremely short I'm just so so busy lately I'm sorry.

I promise next chapter will be better and longer. Please wait for me and don't leave. Love you all <3

What do you think will happen next?