Ten

San stayed in his room all day, sitting on the bed and going through his phone. He regretted what he just said to Wooyoung, now it's, most likely, made things worse. He doesn't actually hate him, it's the opposite of hate. He loves him. He hasn't moved on and never will.

He got an incoming call from his mother, he quickly panicked, of course he didn't pick up. He stared at the incoming call notification until it disappeared. He did what he should've done a while ago, he blocked both his parents number and also blocked Lisa. Of course, why didn't he think of that before?

He was starting to get a little hungry so he got out bed, going downstairs and into the kitchen. Wooyoung was no where to be seen, probably in his bedroom. He decided to make noodles for both him and Wooyoung.

Hopefully woo will have it..

He was nearly done, when suddenly he heard a croaky voice behind him.

"What are you doing? Who said you could cook?"

San gulped "i need food to survive."

Wooyoung walked over to him and stood by his side, watching him cook.

"Smells nice." Woo complimented.

"Thanks.." San said awkwardly, not really knowing what to do or say.

"Enjoy it, I'll make myself something." Wooyoung said as he started searching through the cabinets.

"No.. this is for you. And me." San said, making Wooyoung turn to him confused.

"What happened to hating me?" Woo teased. San looked away and continued cooking, without answering.

"I know you don't hate me san, don't worry." And with that, Wooyoung left the kitchen.

San sighed.

Your right..

Meanwhile with Yeosang, he was currently hanging out with Jongho. Talking and laughing, they were sitting on a bench with a lovely view of a lake with ducks in, and the blue sky had no clouds.

"So, yeosang, i know we met like— i don't know. Couple weeks ago?" Jongho said. Yeosang looked at him and nodded.

"Please, promise me this won't ruin our friendship, but, i think I like you. You don't have to like me back, I won't force anything, I just wanted to get it off my chest. The first time you walked through that door, i was thinking, wow he looks nice I want to be friends with him. As we talked and hung out, i found out you were nice and funny. Also really cute, and, I just... accidentally fell for you." Jongho confessed.

Yeosang was frozen, his tongue was tied and he couldn't find the right words, he gulped.

"Jongho—"

"Please, promise we will still be friends."

"Jongho-"

"I like you a lot Yeosang. Don't be mad, don't be disgusted—"

"JONGHO!"

Jongho looked up at him with watery eyes and he slowly nodded.

Yeosang took a deep breath and smiled, with his red rosy cheeks.

"I like you too." Yeosang said as he kissed Jongho on the lips.

That's how Yeosang and Jongho's life began.

Wooyoung and San, sat at the table across from each other. Eating the noddles happily, which were delicious. It was awkward and silent.