Seventeen

A week passed, san is really happy to be back with Wooyoung after so many years of being apart. San is currently cleaning toilets at his work while Wooyoung meets Hoseok at a coffee shop. He quickly ordered himself some coffee before he went over and sat opposite of Hoseok.

"Hey woo. I've missed you, it's been a while since we last hung out." Hoseok said with a smile and pink cheeks, sipping on his coffee.

Wooyoung smiled back, to be friendly.

"Yeah, I've missed you too Hoseok, trust me. I've just been busy with san recently." Woo saw how hoseok's smile vanished when he mentioned San's name.

"Mm." He hummed and looked at his coffee cup, playing with it "I heard your back with San. Didn't he cheat on you in the past?"

Wooyoung didn't know why, but bringing up the past made him angry, but he tried his hardest to hide it.

"Yeah, but, I forgave him." Woo lied.

"So easily? I wouldn't if I were you. I could treat you way better Wooyoung, trust me." Hoseok said.

"Yeah but I don't have romantic feelings for you, Hoseok. Your a friend, a good friend of mine."

Silence.

"Don't worry." Hoseok looked at him and smiled weakly "as long as we're friends, that's fine. I wish we were more.. but i can't force anything. Plus, you like him. So.. have a nice love life."

Wooyoung felt bad, guilty, he didn't know why.

He watched as Hoseok stood up and left, storming away angrily.

Woo sighed, he got his phone out asking Yeosang to meet him here so he had someone to hang out with.

Hoseok remembered Wooyoung telling him about San's job cleaning toilets, he stormed into the building, the man behind the desk named Eric, noticed Hoseok and smiled. But dropped it, realising they boy wasn't in a very good mood.

"Does Choi san work here?" He asked.

"Uh, yeah, why?" Eric said, keeping his friendly smile on his face.

"Where is he?"

"Um, he is in the staff room, sorting things out. You'll have to wait for him to come out since you can't go in there." Eric said.

"Fine I'll wait." Hoseok rolled his eyes as he sat on a chair near the entrance doors, and (im)patiently waited.

San soon came out with a big wide smile. Hoseok noticed him straight away.

How can he keep such a nice wide smile knowing he cheated on Wooyoung back in the past? Ugh... he disgusts me so much.

Hoseok stood up.

"San." He called out, getting the muscular males attention and he looked round at Seok, confused. He slowly approached him.

"Oh, Hoseok, Wooyoung's friend. Can I help you?" San asked with a wide smile.

"Can we talk outside so it's more private?" Hoseok smiled, fakely.

"Sure."

The two exit, going outside and standing in front of each other.

"Your dating Wooyoung again, I hear?"

"Mhm." San got really happy and excited, remembering Wooyoung, who he's finally dating again. He couldn't wish for anything more, this was a dream come true.

"But you cheated on him in the past.."

San dropped his smile and gulped dryly.

"H-how do you know that information?" He flinched a little when Hoseok scoffed loudly.